Guidestar.org / verifying nonprofits' charitable status

by lisavegas420 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

look what I found.

Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania

Mission Statement Watch Tower arranges for the publication and distribution of Bibles and Bible based publications, music, art and other intellectual property of a religious or educational nature enjoyed worldwide by Jehovah's Witnesses and others. It also provides financial assistance for the worldwide work of Jehovah's Witnesses, building of Kingdom Halls (houses of worship), and arranging for disaster relief around the world affecting fellow Jehovah's Witnesses and their neighbors. **************************** HENRIETTA M RILEY TRUST 33B006006 FBO Mission Statement SUPPORT WATCH TOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY *************************** WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF GUAM (no Mission Statement) *********************** Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. Mission Statement To publish and distribute religious periodicals and Bibles ************************ WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF FLORIDA INC (no Mission Statement) ********************** Charitable Trust Agreement fbo Watchtower Society Louis R And (No mission statement) ******************** RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAH WITNESSES (no mission statement, but the physical address is Brooklyn, NY 11201 ) **************************** There's more. but I tire of this game. lisa

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I did the same thing, Lisa. They don't report their income to the IRS, and so there is none of the REAL GOOD info that I was looking for. But it is still interesting, nevertheless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit