For JW's: Want biblestudy?

by Carlo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Carlo
    Carlo

Hello JW's

I got mails from a fellow who thinks that I am a JW CO. He is so enthusiastic that he wnat to become a JayDub and is sending me mails requesting a biblestudy by E-mail. Of Course I can not do that.

So, can any of you JW's who read this, contact him and conduct a biblestudy with him? What about you Fred Hall?

It should be a simple task to cut&paste from the WT-CD-rom and you will be able to add it to your monthly report and save him from destruction in Armageddon.

Carlo
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 14:25:51 EST
    Subject: contacting afriend abrother j.w.with my bible study ,butnot where i live
    To: [email protected]
    X-Mailer: AOL 6.0 for Windows UK sub 10505

DEAR BROTHER can you recommend a brother for me to help me do my bible study on e- mail

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:27:37 EST
    Subject: can I STUDY THE BIBLE WITH SOME ONE ON THEINTERNET
    To: [email protected]
    X-Mailer: AOL 6.0 for Windows UK sub 10505

DEAR BROTHER CAN I STUDYN WITH SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET AND IF YES HOW DO YOU RECONMENED

• gumby
    gumby

DEAR BROTHER CAN I STUDYN WITH SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET AND IF YES HOW DO YOU RECONMENED
    Carlos...by the looks of the grammer and the spelling, I think this person IS fred hall!

• more2C
    more2C

My JW dad might be interested in studying with him. Where is he from? My dad speaks both German and English. Is he from Denmark?
    My dad would like to know why he wants to study. He has the E-mail address of this interested person.

more2C

• Carlo
    Carlo

Hi More2c

I don't know where he is from. Probably from USA. I don't know anything about him, exept the two mails I published.

Your daddy can ask him questions.

He knows me because he has been to my page

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/proclaimer/index.html

Carlo

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Carlos,

your site is great. I don't know whether to laugh or be sad. I've written some similar stuff over the years just to vent my anger and to try and deal with the stupidity I was involved in.

Thanks for the work you did.

Sean

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Hey Sean, haven't heard from you in a while. WHAT stupidity, exactly?

• more2C
    more2C

Hi Carlo,

Unfortunately, I don't have too much privacy when I am on this particular website. My JW dad, likes to look over my shoulder when I am typing. He was kind of worried that this person might want to take the information and put it to some bad use. In case the interested person actually wanted to take to time for apostate uses.
    Go figure!

more2C

Edited for typing mistake.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

It is certainly a joy to see the interest of those who know their spiritual need manifested by reaching out. Please refer him or her
    to

The Wachtower Bible & Tract Scociety
    25 Columbia Hegihts
    Brooklyn, NY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit