by 5thGeneration 7 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Great game.

Congratulations.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Uh yeah. Not really.

Well, the Pens better use the off season to rest up and find some defensemen who actually play defense. Maybe a winger for Crosby that can shoot.

I say we trade Malkin.

Les Habitants better enjoy this, cause it isn't happening next year. They caught lightening in a bottle this year, so congrats to their holding, clutching, slow as an oil slick game. Rocket Richard is rolling in his grave.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Dont care bout the habs just happy to see sid the B@@@ bounced out!

• Scully
    Scully

Poor Sidney Crybaby. No Cup for you!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

im not a habs fan, but would like to thank them for eliminating the pens. :)

• truthlover
    truthlover

Fantastic game -- fast, great passing -- unfortunately Fleury had his problems and the new goalie did a beter job but still let 2 go by

Off to sunday night -- would be nice to see them take the cup - long time coming

• undercover
    undercover

Good game....good comeback in the series.

Not really a Habs fan but not a Pens fan either. I fully expected the Pens to win the series but when Montreal tied the series up, I kinda started pulling for the upset. 8 seed in the conference finals...I like it.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Wow! They just played 14 games against 2 of the best if not best 2 teams in hockey. I can't believe some of you call that luck. They've battled injuries all year. I can't wait to see how PK Subban developes in the future, this kid could be a star.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit