How to get a post that shows up on google search?

by chicken little 7 Replies latest jw friends

• chicken little
    chicken little

I need a little help, I want to write an article and have it show up on google, how do you do that?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Search Results

1. Through a Darkened Pane (1), Social / Entertainment - Jehovah's ...
      20 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Nov 23, 2009 My frequent walks these last few years about the neighborhood so familiar to me would ordinarily be construed a

Dear Chicken Little,

I don't know why my thread title showed up on Google, but my guess is because the title is quite specific; maybe that's why Google picked up on it.

Hope you get more answers ...

CoCo

• chicken little
    chicken little

Thanks Coco, were you writing on a blog or an author's site?

• teel
    teel

As far as I know to be in the top for Google search, you have to have lots of links from other sites with similar keywords.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I know of another way to get into a Google search - if you use someone's name - that is unique - kinda like "{First Name - Last Name}", then it will show up in later Google searches.

But - I do not recommend it - as that means that you will need to use a unique name. Who's name?

Unless you are clever enough to come up with a very unique name that folks would search on - that won't violate any guidelines - or privacy issues.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The Google algorithm is probably way more complex than can be explained in a BB post. However, if you post a good topic with a title that contains words people will likely be searching for, it will eventually turn up in a Google search.

So, rather than something like: "An answer to a confounding question" as your topic, something like:

"Is Jesus Christ Mediator for all Christians?" would be much more likely to show up in a Google search.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, Chicken Little:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/184687/1/Through-a-Darkened-Pane

This is a thread that I began here [JWN] on 20 November 2009.

Just for the heck of it, I Googled the title Through a Darkened Pane a few months ago and was shocked to see it there at #1. Try clicking on the Search Results from my first post and you'll get the same link as above.

Have a great day!

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

I also started a thread on here that is at the very top of Google search.

Black Families and Shunning.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit