Posted this for my brothers and sisters

by upnorth 3 Replies latest jw friends

• upnorth
    upnorth

I'm 3 of 7, all of us were "born-in" my parents were deceived when the oldest girl was 2 years old.

I have two older sisters, 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers. I posted this on their Myspace comments section for each of them.

BTW all except one of them are "out" one of my younger brothers is still active.

You should stop and read some of the stuff at this site
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/
    It's been helpful for me.
    It will help you put some of the crap the "Borg" forced you to believe into the casket it belongs in.
    I've decided that I'm to old to pretend the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is nothing but a cult.
    At first it will probably be a bit unnerving to go there but after awhile you'll understand.

I knew sites like this had to exist, so one day I looked around and this was the first one I found. I joined up right after I determined it was a place to help understand just how deceived the JW's have to be to believe. I've been reading, posting and what not for the last 2 months. There are people there that you probably know.

My user name is upnorth on the site

• asilentone
    asilentone

(never mind)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Let us know how they respond!

• upnorth
    upnorth

I'm hoping the response is positive.

The one that is still active lives in southern California with his wife, no children of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit