1. vulgar language: vulgar language related to excretory functions
2. obsession with excrement: preoccupation with excrement or obscenity
1. sexually explicit material: films, magazines, writings, photographs, or other materials that are sexually explicit and intended to cause sexual arousal
2. sexual images industry: the production or sale of sexually explicit films, magazines, or other materials
1. indecency: offensiveness to conventional standards of decency, especially as a result of sexual explicitness
2. obscene expression: a word, phrase, or statement that is offensive, especially because of being sexually explicit
3. something obscene: something that is disgusting and morally offensive
With these definitions from the Encarta dictionary, Can we find such material in the Bible? If so,why are Christians, and Jehovah’s Christians restricted from speaking of such subjects?
Why are words such as: excrement, dung, manure, intercourse, penis, coitus mammary glands, rectum, sons of dogs and snakes, and intercourse dippers, not included under the above definitions.
Are modern medical terms designed to curtail segshual arousal in doctors?
Why is it frowned upon to use such words on this discussion board ?
Belbab asking too many questions? Then fornicate elsewhere and eat excrement.
As far as my authority as originator of this thread goes you may feel free to use any expletive deletive that you like. Simon also can use any authority that he may feel is appropriate on his board.
Any reaction of any reader to this post originates from within that reader. The author of this post does accept responsibility for any adverse reactions and unsolicited arousals
belbab, removing himself pornographically.