untitled

by iknowall558 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Ok...When I left the org, I was quiet for a while....as you are, trying to get used to not being a JW robot, and trying to show the rest of the congregation and former friends and family, ..(like it matters),..that you are still nice, polite, spiritual......... not engaging in criminal acts, not smoking or taking drugs and not becoming the local slut falling out of pubs and clubs at the weekend in an alcohol induced stupor. Then I changed my mind! Not that I started engaging in all of the above....but that I stopped being quiet. I became angry ! And as the months went by I decided to do something about it and I am now an active apostate.....loud and proud.

I didnt leave alone. If anyone knows about the Glasgow apostasy, they will know there were a few of us who left together and were branded 'dangerous' by the local congregation. (Ninja, Passwordprotected and his wife, Hoboken, myself, my mum, along with another three un-named JWs not on this forum). I have done my best and my worst to expose the org. locally. Ive engaged in numerous leaflet drops to the public and Jws alike, left info on cars at the kingdom hall, written a lengthy and detailed letter to my sons headmistress, explaining why I had to put him into another school due to the fact that he was distraught about seeing me being shunned by all other witness parents and their children on a daily basis. I have also went to local churches and explained the dangers of the JW religion leaving info and website addresses in order for the minister to alert his congregation members. I have sent emails and messages to JWs on facebook to make them aware of all the 'hidden' information of the organization. I have also worked over with the JWs and CO in my own street, asking my neighbours to read my leaflet first before they took anything from them.

Anyway.....this has obviously put their noses out of joint...(as it would). Some are irritated and angry by it. I have been told directly by a sister a week ago that Ive not to make her feel bad for loving Jehovah....(think she read my leaflets). Also was told by a 'sister' on Facebook to 'get to fuck'...(nice). Another sister was wondering why I just wont 'go away'.....and a brother (elder),thinks Im being 'nasty'........Oh I could go on and on.

The point of all this..............? The WTBTS itself encourages this action to be taken on my part.........and if I am ever challenged on it, then I will show any JW why I am continuing in my quest to expose them!

WATCHTOWER 1974 pg 35 - 37

CAN YOU BE TRUE TO GOD, YET HIDE THE FACTS?

What results when a lie goes unchallenged? Does not silence help the lie to pass as truth; to have freer sway to influence many - perhaps to their serious harm?

What happens when misconduct and immorality are allowed to go unexposed adn uncondemned? Is this not like covering over an infection without any effort to cure it and keep it from spreading?

When persons are in great danger from a source that they do not suspect or are being misled by those they consider to be their friend, is it an unkindness to warn them? They may prefer not to believe the warning. They may even resent it. But, does that free one from the moral responsibility to give that warning?

If you are among those seeking to be faithful to God, the issues these questions are vital for you today. Why? Because Gods servants in every period of history have had to face up to the challenge these issues present. They have had to expose falsehood and wrongdoing and warn people of danger and deception - not just in a general way, in the interest of pure worship. It would have been easier to keep silent or say only what people want to hear. But faithfulness to God and love of neighbour moved them to speak. They realised that "better" is a revealed reproof than a concealed love. (Prov 27:5)

Do you believe that lies should not go unchallenged?

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Good on you! I wish I could be so brave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit