Thought I'd take a Look

by spawn 5 Replies latest jw friends

• spawn
    spawn

Have just spent some time looking for old friends on Facebook without much success, then I thought I'd see if any of the Robots from my old cong were to be found.

I found 3 elders 4 ms and about 15-20 rank and file now is it me or did the GB say that FB was not to be used?

Have you found anyone you know to be going against the GB?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I have tons on my page that are still serving. Tons.

However, I've put them on a special list so they know absolutely nothing about me......LOL......PERFECT!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I have noticed quite a few from my old JW days on facebook . In fact on I saw one today that posted " Why does everyone think facebook is so bad ? I get to stay in touch with the friends from all over ,and I get to witness about Jehovah to others "

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

I think most JWs use selective hearing and tend to ignore directions that are inconvenient as long as they don't think they will get caught. If they are caught they can always use their get out of jail free card aka it’s a matter of conscience.

• Nowman
    Nowman

I see alot of JWs on there but because I belong to some ex-jw groups on FB, they noticed them and deleted me since I am against "the most important thing in their lives, Jehovah and his work" eeeeeewwwwwwww, gave me the creeps when I got the message.

Nikki

• Honesty
    Honesty

Checked out FB a few minutes ago and found one super elder and his wife, one former MS and his ex-wife (saw them at Kroger together this afternoon for the first time in 5 years. They both ran away from each when they saw me. As if I would tell on them for grocery shopping together. LOL), one current MS and a whol slew of uberdubs who run when they see me.

I heard that the faithless and disesased slobbers gave the dubs down the road about FB during the last boasting session.

Looks like they are losing control over their flock of deluded sheeple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit