The link goes to the ad1914.com site. This is a another article in the series. It's a commentary on the first study article in the March 15, 2015 issue of the Watchtower. It's way too long, sorry, but it also tries to explain how the doctrinal change effects the doctrine of "1914" and the doctrine of the "faithful and discreet slave."http://ad1914.com/2015/01/26/2107/
The New and “Approved” Type of Explanation (Watchtower, March 15, 2015) http://ad1914.com/2015/01/26/2107/
If you are having trouble with the links in the above, that was my fault.
If you get to the main section on this subject from the home page, then it's the THIRD [3 of 6] article in the series. The whole article is too long to post the whole thing here, but I might post some excerpts.
Articles in this series:
- [Intro] Important CHANGES in March 15th, 2015 Watchtower Explained
- [1 of 6] “This Is the Way You Approved” …The Prodigal Son
- [2 of 6] “This is the Way You Approved” …Elijah/Elisha
- [3 of 6] The New and “Approved” Type of Watchtower Explanation <<<THIS ONE!!<<<
- [4 of 6] “Will You Keep on the Watch?”The Ten Virgins (avail. soon)
- [5 of 6] “Learn From the Illustration of the Talents” (avail. soon)
- [6 of 6] The March 15, 2015 Watchtower and the Contexts of Jesus’ Stories in Matthew 25 (pdf)