Wheat & Weeds ??? For You Know

by tfs 2 Replies latest jw friends

• tfs
    tfs

Hi You Know:

My question goes back to a statement made by yourself on Dec. 11th.

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17150&site=3

Someone said to you:

Matthew 13 Illustration of the Wheat and weeds. Jesus says NOT to separate them by human means but to let the ANGELS do so at the very conclusion of this system.
    To which you said:

"Wrong III! Jesus' parable had nothing to do with shunning. It was an illustration to show how Christ will ultimately judge between those who are his disciples and those who pretend to be. That judgment will extent far beyong the confines of the congregation to include the weed-like individuals who Satan has misled into imagining that they are going to heaven."

If the above statement you made is true, and the separation of the "wheat" & "weeds" are in the future and will include the churches of christendom as "weeds" beyond the scope and "confines" of the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, then how did the "International Bible Students" under CT Russell "get out of Babylon the Great" and summarily "separate themselves" as a "wheat-like" organization "into God's storehouse" of safety without the supernatural intervention of Jesus Christ back in the late 1800s? (Matt. 13:24-30)

Did this occur? This is what CT Russell believed and taught as older WTS literature reveals.

In short, do you believe Jesus Christ himself "separated" the "wheat & weeds" back then, when CT Russell broke free of the churches of christendom in the late 1800s or not? (Matt. 13:24-30)

What is your opinion?

tfs

• You Know
    You Know

I don't believe it has occured yet, however I will not explain why in this forum. / You Know

• tfs
    tfs

So you are still in Babylon the Great. Right?

tfs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit