The Gong Show

by JWinprotest 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

I was watching youtube clips last night of old game shows, the Gong Show was one of them. Made me think how wonderful it would be if the meetings had a similar theme........don't like the speaker? Get up and smash the gong. Not sure if everyone in the audience should be allowed to hit the gong, or should we try to maintain some sort of Theocratic order and have someone designated to do it based on the audience's reaction, s ort of like a school oversear. What do you think?

• Think About It
    Think About It

You know.....just 15 minutes ago I was thinking the same thing about posting something to do with the gong show and KH meetings. More people would come on the TMS night just to see who gets gonged.

Think About It

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I think its more like the old tv show "to tell the truth" whats your name please my name is judge rutherford may name is joe franklin rutherford my name is joey rutherford the real rutherford is a criminal and a murderer and has lived a life of ambition and deception lets begin the questions

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I remember playing the "Gong Show" with my cousins when we were little kids. We did some crazy things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit