Is there some reason for this?

by Strider Arekksu 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

So I was talking to my freind last night, told him to read Revelation Chapter 11 past the part describing God's two witnesses for our time period before "the end". These two prophets will have powers and will obivously be from God, I'm sure they'll be boradcasted on the news and what not, but I asked my friend if these (what I like to call) "super prophets", will be on the scene later, why in the heck would God use a crappy orgnaization that can't get any predicitons or interpretations right as a witness for him? It's a damn joke, and you would have to be an idiot to not understand that this is a fake, a phony. Does the Rev book speak of these prophets?

My freind tried to make excuses for the WTS still being relavent or needed before these prophets arrive (although there are no scriptures to back this up), saying that they would be backing the JWs up in the end. I said that they surely would not, and I adviced him that when those prophets come and basically make it clear that the JWs were wrong, to get the hell out of the org before people start going ape shit, cause I'm sure that will happen. I told him that Jesus called his witnesses the Isrealites at that time who were given powers and sent out to preach the turth of the kingdom. The JWs have some major issues with taking versus out of context and reaplying them to today. I heard that at Gilead that's all they do in the "deep" study sessions. Is this true?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Considering you are both in apocalyptic doomsday sects, are both cherry picking scriptures and are both using speculation rather than logic to make Revelations fit your scenarios, I think you have equal chances of converting each other.

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

I've reserached this already, this has nothing to do with cherry picking OR religion, religion has nothing to do with what is going on and what is to come. I suggest you do more research particularly about the whereabouts of the true Israelites.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit