fighting JWS

by logic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• logic
    logic

I just watched peoples court where twin sisters were at each others throats over some photos. It got pretty

heated and nasty at times. The judge gave them a pretty good dressing down and recommended that

they both get help. But the closing remarks from the twins said they did not want any thing to

to do with each other again and called each a bunch of choice names. But the one said they had

been raised Jehovahs witnesses. ( I mean how stupid can you get) I guess the society needs to have these people stop calling

themselves jws. ( of course most jws would say these were not really jws_ I find this goes on alot more that people think.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I always hated when some loud mouth blurted in public that they were one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I always took it so personally and would cringe. I don't think the Society cares b/c to most people it means they should be acting better than they are........

"( of course most jws would say these were not really jws"

You're right on this. When the "witness" given is impressive they quickly claim them. But when it's less than stellar they say the person is "bringing reproach on Jehovah and the congregation"

Cult Classic

• Broken Promises
  • peaches
    peaches

too funny!!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

On Judge Mathis one time a JW took her study to court. The "sister" tried not to say she was a JW- she kept saying "I don't want to bring reproach", but the study outed her! I was still in at the time. I was so embarrassed. She got into some sort of money/business issue with her BS, how dumb was that? Judge Mathis made some sort of proJW comment, something like- "They're out there preaching the good news of Gee-hovah!" Hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit