"God is Where He Wants You to Find Him"

by White Dove 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think it was Leavingwt that said that. If God is to be compared to a real father, then why does he hide? Real fathers come to their children and are easy to find.

The god of the Bible acts like an absent parent, deadbeat father, or one who gave everyone up for adoption and doesn't really want to be found easily.

Leaving kids a never ending map to find their father is not what fathers do. It is a mind game that men came up with when writing the Bible books.

That said, I don't believe in the god of the Bible for many other reasons, as well.

• Heaven
    Heaven

God acts like JW Fathers do when their children decide not to become JWs. (Or is it the other way around?)

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

God is in the GYM!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

God has to hide his truth from wise and foolish ones. He reveals it unto those with faith, 'babes'.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wouldn't mind if the bastard said "hi" a little bit more

• Denial
  • cult classic
    cult classic

White Dove - I enjoyed your post.

So supposedly we're made in God's image, right? Well why do so many of his children desperately want to meet him, talk to him and have a relationship with him while he does not care to reciprocate in kind?

I don't think he's very nice. But if by chance he's there and listening, please don't cut off my air supply too soon.......know what I mean?

Cult Classic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit