Did anyone see the top predators program on Animal Planet?

by JWoods 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWoods
    JWoods

It was on last night here in Dallas: One hour, showing four top predators - the Peregrine Falcon, the African Crocodile, the Great White Shark, and the Cheetah. Very detailed explanations of their special adaptations to be what they are in nature.

Some examples - the falcon has unbelievable eyesight and flight ability - it can see pigeons in flight a mile away and can dive on them at 200mph+.

The cheetah can run at 70 mph, the shark has specialized electrical sensing organs that can zero in on prey animals when it closes its eyes to make the final strike. The crocodile can exist in suspended animation and eat only once a year.

My point is this: Witnesses still insist, as far as I know, that all these predators were vegans before the flood, and will be vegans in the new system. I was reminded of this silly teaching when I saw this program...

SO - what were all these super-specialized predatory features created for? How were they of any use to vegatible eating? How could these animals ever have survived on a plant diet?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Humans are the top predator. Not one of these animals has the physical ability to project lethal force over a distance. There is only one animal than can do this:

• JWoods
    JWoods

Yup, BTS - Ya just can't fix stupid, can ya?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Funny if this thread turns into an anti-Woman thread.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Funny if this thread turns into an anti-Woman thread.

Actually, I started it to put up an alternative to the Noah's Ark thread - which I think is now way off the tracks and not coming back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit