MADJW is burning his candle at both ends

by BackRoomBilly 9 Replies latest jw friends

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Sorry I don't know how to paste the actual thing but here are a few excerpts from the JW facebook.

Antonio Santana

All, my apology for my public with "Banta" also known as MADJW. since he didn't want to deal with me privately, I imagine he is very well exposed for what he is. Please remember the internet is a dangerous place. You can get some good out of it as well as bad. If you are interested in a secure group

Send an e-mail t ... o [email protected]

No hassle no apostates. Good discussions around the world.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

BRB- heres another.

James Banta also has a pyramid scheme he is trying to run. You will see 'the new money plan' in his list of favorite pages. It's been about a year, and he is still it's only fan...

BRB- and another.

Antonio Santana
    A note about our defender Mr. James Banta. Lunatic Extrodinaire:

James Banta, admin of the ‘balsam of Gilead’ and
    this group, deletes

and bans anyone who exposes his subtle apostate teachings. He

misrepresents the truth and elders. He and other admins make elders

look too busy to discuss spiritual issues with so you go to ...
    them

instead! They also make elders seems spiritually weak and governing

body members as not having faith in Jehovah’s people- they are lying

to you! His discussions on ‘Gilead’ are full of ‘hearsay’ and if he

quotes an article, make sure to read the article for yourself, as he

misrepresents the truthful events from the yearbook and makes you

waste your time preparing ‘physically’ for the great tribulation

instead of spiritually trusting in Jehovah for your salvation!

See More

8 hours ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (5) Hide Feedback (5) · Report </form>
  • BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Antonio Santana Betty Woodruff I can say I have had personal dealings with Mr. James Banta and I know he is not portraying himself as he really is.... he made slanderous claims about me and another sister yet he provides no proof of those claims because they were outright slanderous lies!!! Yet he demands that for himself when someone speaks out against him... A common tactic he uses is that it is being taken care of by the elders but he has yet to contact mine for what he claims I did wrong in 'slandering' him, when in fact all I did as a faithful Witness should do is warn another sister who added James' wife as a friend was to tell her that his wife is dffd, something he himself told me happened, yet he wants to hide it. . . he himself has many fake profiles himself as he uses them to go to other sites to spy on other groups and people.... he is the one you have to be careful of..... 7 hours ago

• asilentone
    asilentone

he has some serious mental issues.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly
    BRB- Sorry about that here it is in all it's glory....
    Antonio Santana All,

Every true Christian
    should know how to behave themselves in the best of conditions and it
    the worse of them. The Creator of this page had eye surgery. This page
    is semi public. People are going to try to disrupt when he is not
    around. This page is not a kingdom Hall. Ignore the ranters and
    troublemakers. You don' ... t have to reply here to everything you see. There
    is no need... to threaten anyone. If you don't like what
    you see here. you have the option of leaving. there are many groups.
    find one that suits orcreate your own. I find information here
    useful, I ignore the whackos and nutcases... see how easy it is?

See More

12 hours ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (15) Hide Feedback (15) · Report James Banta Say brother Santana? What congregation did you say you attended? 12 hours ago Antonio Santana I will happy to tell where I go to once you tell me where do you attend. You see I can call the branch.. so James where do you attend?
    And beside what you may think. I am not on Facebook all day. And for How long I've been on the net.. Ask LP Perez.
    He knows first hand I am real good at what I do.

You see James, The Bible really tell us not to ... See More call anyone stupid. So I will refrain from doing so. However, Ever heard the expression " Dumber than a door knob?" Certainly not me, but you... well... That will be for intelligent people to decide. I saw your profile James or Louis, and you have lotsa friends, about three. Why is that? Most of us with functioning brain cells already know. Now quietly go away. While you can. In Fact if I was you... Run, FB has a policy against pedophiles. 11 hours ago Christine Sanchez Christine Sanchez "I am giving you a new commandment,that you love one another; just as i have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves."= John 13: 34,35 10 hours ago Christine Sanchez Christine Sanchez True JW are not talking this way as you two are doing... 9 hours ago Christine Sanchez Christine Sanchez I guess you both are impostors trying to deceit those people, then they are innocent on deceitfulness. your doing them to dance on your music:) 9 hours ago Christine Sanchez Christine Sanchez Antonio Santana All,

Every true Christian
    should know how to behave themselves in the best of conditions and it
    the worse of them. The Creator of this page had eye surgery. This page ... See More is semi public. People are going to try to disrupt when he is not
    around. This page is not a kingdom Hall. Ignore the ranters and
    troublemakers. You don'...t have to reply here to everything you see. There
    is no need... to threaten anyone. If you don't like what
    you see here. you have the option of leaving. there are many groups.
    find one that suits orcreate your own. I find information here
    useful, I ignore the whackos and nutcases... see how easy it is?
    See More
    3 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6) · Report 9 hours ago Christine Sanchez Christine Sanchez Antonio Santana
    I will happy to tell where I go to once you tell me where do you attend. You see I can call the branch.. so James where do you attend?
    And beside what you may think. I am not on Facebook all day. And for How long I've been on the net.. Ask LP Perez.
    He knows first hand I am real good at what I do.
    ... See More You see James, The Bible really tell us not to call anyone stupid. So I will refrain from doing so. However, Ever heard the expression " Dumber than a door knob?" Certainly not me, but you... well... That will be for intelligent people to decide. I saw your profile James or Louis, and you have lotsa friends, about three. Why is that? Most of us with functioning brain cells already know. Now quietly go away. While you can. In Fact if I was you... Run, FB has a policy against pedophiles.... See More
    2 hours ago · Report 9 hours ago Antonio Santana cry me a river. 9 hours ago Antonio Santana Not really Louis/Latoya.. you see in new Jersey we have this function it is called *69 look it up. I did.

Here what others have written about you:

James Banta, admin of the ‘balsam of Gilead’ and this group, deletes ... See More and bans anyone who exposes his subtle apostate teachings. He
    misrepresents the truth and elders. He and other admins make elders
    look too busy to discuss spiritual issues with so you go to them
    instead! They also make elders seems spiritually weak and governing
    body members as not having faith in Jehovah’s people- they are lying
    to you! His discussions on ‘Gilead’ are full of ‘hearsay’ and if he
    quotes an article, make sure to read the article for yourself, as he
    misrepresents the truthful events from the yearbook and makes you
    waste your time preparing ‘physically’ for the great tribulation
    instead of spiritually trusting in Jehovah for your salvation! 9 hours ago Antonio Santana by the way... I got you now. LOL. 9 hours ago Antonio Santana Nervous James... And Thank you. I have you now. And we will talk, won't we. as I said earlier a Door nob know more than you.. 8 hours ago James Banta I am just trying to live in peace without being slandered by hateful hypocrites masquerading as JW's... 8 hours ago Christian Clark Christian Clark This is not a very peaceful conversation. And this is the guy that's the admin of 'Balsam of Gilead'? Shameful James, just plain shameful. 8 hours ago </form>
  • not a captive
    not a captive

The MadJW really undermines the Organization and yet pretends to fiercely support it?

Some of us have been disfellowshipped, some are disassociated, some fade. But what is this?

• asilentone
    asilentone

he is delusional, big time!

• lesabre
    lesabre

i've had go-rounds with mad jw and lp perez. .... i don't understand them.

• asilentone
    asilentone

they need to take some medication!

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Acording to the JW's YOU are James Banta.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit