I owed it to you

by goldensky 8 Replies latest social family

• goldensky
    goldensky

Dear all,

I finally put down in writing this transcendental event in my life. It's a four-page-long article. I feel good, as if I had finally reached a summit and could now enjoy the whole prospect in front of me. And I also owed it to you, because most of you on this board have helped me immensely. Some of you may not appreciate my "soft" attitude towards the organization, but I've weighed each word carefully to match my feelings as closely as possible, and I'm happy with the result. I thank Besty with all my heart for correcting my "Spanglish" slips and even adding quite a few extra very opportune sentences. Could anybody have a better text corrector? I hope you'll enjoy reading it. In any case, here it goes with all my love to you, dear friends.

http://www.freeminds.org/support/restoring-family/an-open-letter.html

• musky
    musky

Thanks for sharing your story.I enjoyed reading it and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you must have spent.

• awildflower
    awildflower

I plan on reading this tomorrow Goldensky, I look forward to it!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I read it and it's very beautiful and touching!

Thank you for sharing it!

palm

• dgp
    dgp

Goldensky, a long time before you, a man left Tarshish in the company of other hopeless swimmers and castaways. They all sailed hoping to find the spice of life. After a long trip to what seemed to be nothing but death, they reached not the Lands of Spices, but what looked like a New World. In those lands of abundance, they met the Others, whose old and wise men had told them about your departure. The Young Others had heard stories about what life was like before the Plague had taken you. They were waiting for the day you would return to them. And here you are now, back in Guanahani.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Godlensky, this was a FANTASTIC read. You are a great writer and thank you so much for sharing it. I actually forwarded it to my mom. Very touching!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

marked

I'm looking forward to reading it.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

An excellent piece of prose Goldensky with clever analogies...well done...I could really identify ..

Loz x

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow! What a perfectly beautiful analogy! Beautifully expressed, Dear Goldensky.

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit