Strike while the iron is hot...

by DazedAndConfused 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

We all know, and anticipating, the Dateline show. I propose that we get together as a group and create flyers that we can download and print to distribute to people in our communities. Striking while the iron is hot is very important. Look at what the WBTS does......they print articles regarding recent events. To catch people while it is still on their minds is very important, otherwise it gets shoved aside. Especially those that only find JW's annoying but don't know a lot about what they truly believe.

I propose that all get together and provide info/proof of certain subjects. For example:

Origins (Pleiades)
    All the years that were SUPPOSED to be Armageddon
    Blood
    UN

Not to mention whatever you as posters think would be good to get out to the public.

I think that most of us agree that trying to change the views of an indoctrinated person is difficult at best. I think our best bet is to curb any increase by exposing who and what this Org is about.

Can we get together rather quickly, because of our own leanings, info for small 2 page flyers that we could all print out and distribute to people? I know this would be a daunting task, but I think it is important to do while people already have a bad view of JW's (after the Dateline show)

Who is with me?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Dazed... can I call ya Daisy?...

You could check Randy's Freemind's site. He has some tracts available for use to JWs. Well presented in full color. Mrs Ozzie and I have used them so we can recommend them. This might save you a lot of time?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

I think this is an awesome idea.
    Please email me, I don't know what I can do for you but I am willing to participate, and would love to have access to the flyers.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

ozzie, sure you can call me daisy. Kind of cute. LOL. Anyway, I went to Randy's site and it is not immediately apparent where these tracts are. Let me know how to access them ok?

libra, I'm not totally sure how to go about this........but all suggestions are good and anyone willing to submit is greatly appreciated.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Daisy,

The tract is called "I Am a Witness".

Here's the link (i hope!)
    http://www.freeminds.org/sales/menuframes.htm

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

Share this

Google+