She pulled out a Awake and asked me if I have ever read it.

by crazy2try 7 Replies latest jw friends

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

Today, I drove two ladies in a car. Two of my clients. We usually talk friendly during the two hour drive. I have driven them before and they are lively and nice.

The one sitting on the passenger seat pulls out an Awake from her backpack, turns to me and says "Have you ever read these." I was stunned for a second.

I already knew she is not a witness. Turned out, she was on the bus and the lady next to her gave it to her. The witness' were riding the busses that moring.

I told her "yeah, once and awhile."

She thought it was funny that she was given an Awake form 2008. She did open it and start reading an article.

• blondie
    blondie

Notice it was a human magazine she drew your attention to, not the bible.

• chickpea
    chickpea

never too late to start a
    "better than college"
    education....

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

She was crazy2try. You are lucky that's all she pulled out!

I once called on a woman who opened the door in her nightie. I thought,' that's a funny place to have a door.'

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

Maybe you'll have the opportunity to do a little anti-witnessing in the future when/if you are with them again.

• peaches
    peaches

hahahahahaha....that is kind of cute,,,in a really sick sort of way....

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Do you feel like a Vampire when you see an Awake or Watchtower? I do, I jump, cover my eyes, Hiss, my skin burns.

Is that normal?

Darth Plaugeis

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

LOL...Yep I did feel like a vampire. But I had to stop myself from showing my teeth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit