How I obtained my personal files from Bethel

by jwfacts 123 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

Maybe not BabaYaga, but what about all of us writing on the same day? What would they do with hundreds of file requests in one day? lol. I'd participate in that.

• flipper
    flipper

JWFACTS- Paul - you are totally awesome my friend . I read most everything dealing with the snake oil elders you dealt with on the JC and the initial subversive letter written by the C.O. reporting on your initial , alleged " problem ". Man are these weasels a joke, or what ? As one who has stared down the guns of an appeal JC meeting which I won ( they overturned it due to insufficient evidence & lawsuit letters which they sent to Bethel) - I can say you handled those elders magnificently ! These arrogant, pompous non-holy spirit appointed men feel so high and mighty- they are not prepared for people like yourself , or my son and me in my case - to talk confidently to them on the same level. They expect people to shrivel away and melt in their seat with guilt. So when you confront them with quiet confidence and speak carefully chosen thought out wordsin a non-intimidated way- it blows the elders minds and really causes them confusion. Kudos to you my friend for standing up to them.

Also- In my opinion the Bethel legal department and Bethel leaders try to hassle people about getting your personal records - not only for control , but they realize that elders commit so many blunders at JC meetings in handling people's alleged sins - that if this information got out and infractions of justice fell into the hands of a hungry non-witness attorney representing an ex-JW - the WT society would have a $hitload of little fire lawsuits burning all over the world. So- the WT society does ANYTHING it can to keep all of our information within the walls of each Bethel in different countries. They probably figure most ex-JW's just don't care enough to fight for the release of their private information . I guess they really underetimated you though, didn't they ? LOL ! Good job JW Facts- keep the great work up you do on your site ! You are helping lots of people and thanks for sharing this courageous thread on this site ! You have assisted people here to see they don't have to live their lives out in fearof the leaders of the WT society. The big bad dream is not true - just a fantasy

• Kum Vulcan
    Kum Vulcan

I like Michelle's idea. To take it a step further, can you imagine the chaos caused by say several hundred letters from attorneys (hired by xJWs) showing up in a span of a few days in WT's mailbox? Such a coordinated (attack) request is not difficult to pull off and it won't cost more than a $100-$200 individually, which is reasonable for some sense of closure.

• cantleave
    cantleave

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

This is an important thread. I'll mark it because this is the smoking gun which proves that if they don't have any dirt on you, they'll figure out ways to get some. Secondly, their intrusive fascination with personal beliefs and habits is repulsive.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

amazing,

thanks for all your hard work in getting this together.

purps

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

This is Awesome. There is a freedom of information act in the US but I don't know if it encompasses all the rights as the UK and Australian one.

I really wish you'd make some more youtube videos my man, they were fantastic.

• sherah
    sherah

Wow!

Thanks for going thru all the effort to get these documents. In my eye, it takes away the mystic of the WT.

• besty
    besty

Good job Paul.

• moshe
    moshe

It was interesting to read the detective work the elders did to connect you to a PO Box used to register JWfacts. It's too bad they haven't done the same thorough detective on the WatchTower Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit