What do they get out of it?

by noontide 4 Replies latest jw friends

• noontide
    noontide

A couple of weeks ago, I was at an event where there were a lot of bunnies running around; Playboy Bunnies that is (work related). Cute girls I guess, but they all have the same boob jobs, same nose jobs, same tans, and no uniqueness among them (ok…maybe one or two of them really stood out). Most of them literally are reduced, or reduce themselves to T&A. No big deal, to each their own. However something I saw did leave me scratching my head.

The event where these girls are present is actually quite fun and community based; they are mostly there as eye candy. However, there are also a lot of older men present at this event. Men in their 50’s, 60’s and older. These guys have money, lots of it. Again, the event is very legit (the local news can report on it – famous people attend), but after the event, quite a few of these girls hook up with these men. We’re talking about 18, 19, and 20 something year old girls hooking up with guys 3 times (or more) their age. I guess I’m trying to figure out the psychology of what goes on in the mind of these women. With the guys it’s easy, sex with young women. But as far as the women are concerned, what’s in it for them? What are they getting out of it? It’s not like these guys are going to leave their wives for them. These girls are certainly are not walking away with condos, or expensive cars; maybe some jewelry and a little bit more money in their pocket at best. And at these events, their looks are a dime a dozen, their chance of becoming famous (the next Pam Anderson) is greatly reduced. Yet, they f*** around with these old guys. Why would a young woman do this? What’s in it for them? What do they get out of it? I just found this behavior oddly interesting and disturbing at the same time. Any pshyc majors out there? Any ideas?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

money and attention(fame)

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

money and attention(fame)

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

noontide you're missing the most obvious answer. They get power out of it.

Think of what just recently happened with Tiger Woods. All those girls coming forward to say they had sex with him.

Most of the women/girls I grew up with would have never even given it a thought about going public with it even if

they woulda been wooed by him, just out of either embarassment or not wanting to bring shame onto their family

name. But it's a new day and age we live in now.

These women with Tiger came out in almost unison. Not wanting to be outdone by the other, each was wanting to have

bragging rights about them being with Tiger.

It was like how some talk about guys putting another notch in their belt when they "score" with another woman.

Even if they knew the odds of Tiger leaving his wife for them was virtually non-existent or even zero, that one or more

days they spent with him allowed them to be pampered with gifts,fine wines and a few evidently got to even go into

his own home while wife was away. For just a little while they called the shots to a "big time celebrity".

He gave them power. It was more intoxicating to them than any drink could be, no matter how fleeting that power

may have been.

Same situation with what you described earlier. Late teens to early twenty year olds being with some big time

executives,celebrities maybe or just hanging with what they feel is the "in crowd". It can be quite enticing to them.

Not all females are this way (thank god or whoever) but I come from a very large family and extended family with lots

of females and I've seen certain ones exhibit this same mentality/attitude.

Ever hear that saying that the guy is the head of the family, but the woman is the neck that turns that head?

Some girls just find this out a lot earlier than others.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Ever hear that saying that the guy is the head of the family, but the woman is the neck that turns that head?
    Some girls just find this out a lot earlier than others.

My husband calls that the power of he pu$$y, LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit