Save money on books from LULU.com!

by Nathan Natas 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Just a quick heads-up to anyone who may have been thinking about getting some of the XJW resource books offered by LULU -

Enter code FREEMAIL305 when you checkout and get a $3.99 credit toward shipping. Offer expires May 1, 2010.

There are MANY, MANY titles on LULU that are for the JW/fading JW/XJW audience, including:

A PEOPLE FOR HIS NAME by Tony Wills (Tim White) 2nd ed.

CAPTIVE OF A CONCEPT by Don Cameron

JEHOVAH UNMASKED! by Nathaniel Merritt

SECRETS OF PEDOPHILIA IN AN AMERICAN RELIGION by Barbara Anderson

THE WAY TO PARADISE by W. E. Van Amburgh (reprint)

10 STEPS TOWARD EMOTIONAL RECOVERY AFTER BEING A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

FALLING IN TRUTH: THE EDUCATION OF A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS by Steve McRoberts

DEMONISM AND THE WATCH TOWER by Roy D. Goodrich

THE DESOLATIONS OF THE SANCTUARY by Emil & Otto Sadlack

If you do a search on LULU using the keywords "Jehovah" or "watchtower" you will get well over 100 hits.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

Nathan; I always read topics ;posters here ,on what old wt books will prove what the wts mag's call truth today is nothing but lies. Well I read the new watchtower mag's my self ,and the WTS IS ALWAYS GLORIFYING THOSE 1919 1922 CONVENTIONS AT CEDAR POINT OHIO AS SOME KIND OF BIBLE FOREFULLMENT OF THE BOOK OF REV. the crap I have read in wt publication over the last 40 years about these conventions , peeked an interest in my mind to REALLY READ IT FOR MYSELF. ALL THESE EARTH SHAKING FOREFULLED BIBLE PROPHECIES THAT HAPPENED IN 1922 , I WANTED TO BE JUST AS HAPPY AS JESUS WAS . well "MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE" IS AVALABLE ON LULU FOR ABOUT $10 and now you to can read all the lies the wts has been teaching jw's for 70 years because the whole MILLIONS CAMPAIGN from 1918 onward was nothing more than how the WORLD WAS GOING TO END IN 1925 THANKS TO JEHOVAH SINCE JESUS RETURNED IN 1874. I ALSO ENJOY AN OTHER lulu book "A BIBLE FOR THE SCIENTIST" reprints from the golden age (old AWAKE) MAG ON HOW JEHOVAH BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IN EGYPT, as the first stone WITNESS OF JEHOVAH. LOL of course the wts never wants active jw's to read these books of FALSE PROPHECY, THEY JUST CALL THEM PROPER FOOD FROM JEHOVAHS TABLE IN NEXT MONTHS WT STUDY ARTICLE. with 7 million jw's BLINDLY BELIEVING ... the wts hates these books and only uses their EXCITING NAMES to HOODWINK un knowledgable jw's into worshipping something jw's know nothing about . Funny these books are not $100 $200 or $300 like you would pay on EBAY but are on LULU FOR ABOUT $10 and the truth about wt lies are in all of them and will make your jw friends HEADS SPIN WHEN YOU SHOW THEM WHAT THE WTS WAS REALLY TEACHING AS BIBLE TRUTH IN THE EARLY 1900'S also Ken raines site. JW RESEARCH .http://www.seanet.com/~raines/index.html is a great place to learn about the early wts teachings

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Here's the "fine print":

Disclaimer: Use coupon code FREEMAIL305 at checkout and receive $3.99 towards your final shipping cost. This amount is the US mail cost for a single book order. Please note: there will be a shipping total listed on your order receipt. This coupon code will reduce your final order total by $3.99, which is the US mail cost for a single book. Purchase must be 3rd party content. Self-purchases of your own content are not eligible. Discount cannot be used to pay for, nor shall be applied to applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Shipping destination must be a valid US address. Promotional codes cannot be applied to any previous order. No exchanges or substitutions allowed. Only one valid promotional code may be used per account. Coupon cannot be used in combination with other coupon codes. Offer expires on 5/1/10 at 11:59 PM. Lulu.com reserves the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime. Void where prohibited.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

funny no interest in some of the best researched books about the wts. I can't believe no one here has any interest the wt classic "MILLION NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE" 1920 great reading and will shut up any rabid jw that claims jesus choose the wts in 1919.

• moshe
    moshe

I know, Judge, I feel the same awy, too. Every x-JW needs at least on old WT book. It can be and invaluable aid to help JW's out. That is, if you ever plan to personally talk to a JW-

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

What are "the best" old WT books for showing people the utter lunacy?

"Millions Now Living..."

What else?

• stichione
    stichione

I also would like to give a heads up about LULU.com.

I purchased Don Cameron's book, Captive of a Concept in January 2010, and never received it. When I inquired, they replied that I was out of luck since the type of shipping used didn't guarentee the parcel, nor could it be traced. They offered no other help and I am out almost 30$.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit