My sons song is the song of the day on Friday april 16th.

by Champion 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Champion
    Champion

Some of you know me from a few years ago, and my oldest son (18) is a musician and a college freshman. Well one of his songs will be featured as the song of the day on an indie internet station. His names is Nicholas James and the song is There She Goes. Heres the link

FM102x - Alternative Mix. ww2.fm102x.com

• peaches
    peaches

CLAPPING LOUDLY!!!!!! NICE

• yknot
    yknot

I couldn't find it on the radio site......

BUT

I did find it on MySpace...

http://www.myspace.com/nicholasjamesconforti/playlists/featured-songs-20817

Tell him WTG!

It is wonderful to see him following his heart and dreams!!!

• Champion
    Champion

Peaches and Yknot thanks for checking him out. It really is amazing to be behind someone and help them to follow their passions. So unlike JW's. I remember not even being allowed to be in a play at school. My mom was a semi-professional singer and had to resort to Kingdom Songs!!! I am so supportive because as we all know here how important it is to follow your dreams.

Patricia

• misocup
    misocup

My daughter thinks he's cute!

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

Champion your son is very good, I think you posted a while ago the he played the "bitter End" he's got a very clear/ clean voice. at 'CRASH MANISION" 199 BOWERY NYC THEY have something called "gotham rocks" an d they will let any musician get up and play at least one or more songs. tell him to look it up. I also have a young girl thats an up an coming artist she did a few songs that one of which even gets played on some dance music radio stations called "stranger from the sky" on you tube here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9kUq_GNJg tell your son not to give up his dreams, It's hard to get the right people to here your music. but you never who's sitting there at some club that's just be looking for your son's type of talent. Alicia keys Lady Gaga, Bob dillion, Jimi hendrex etc etc. all were found playing some dive bars like cafe wha in greenwich village.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit