Who are the Chosen Ones? Where are they now?

by wannabe 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Who are the Chosen Ones? Where are they now?

We know that when Jesus gave the sign that would be occurring throughout the period known as the last days, he foretold many false Prophets and told us not to believe or follow any one of them. Among these false Prophets he foretold one that would resemble so closely the true chosen ones, that they might possibly misdlead even the ones who actually were of that number. Note the words of Jesus on this: {Mark 13-Luke 21}

24 "for there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and they shall give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, also the chosen." {Matthew 24:24 YLT}

This begets the question: "How many religions are there in the world from which to locate the "true" one?"

"According to David Barrett and team, there are 19 major world religious groupings in the world which are subdivided into a total of about 10,000 distinct religions. Of the latter, there were 270 religions and para-religions which had over a half million adherents in the year 2000 CE. Within Christianity, they have identified 34,000

separate , etc) in the world. "Over half of them are independent churches that are not interested in linking with the big denominations." 1groups (denominations, sects, individual unaffiliated churches, para-church groups

With

such a vast array of Religious Bodies to choose from none of us would know exactly where these ones are now, now would we? Is there anyone who would know though? Yes! There is, as we'll learn from Matthew: Note these next words:

29 "Right after the terrible suffering of those days,
    " 'The sun will be darkened.
    The moon will not shine.
    The stars will fall from the sky.
    The heavenly bodies will be shaken.' —(Isaiah 13:10; 34:4)

30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky. All the nations on earth will be sad. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky. He will come with power and great glory. 31 He will send his angels with a loud trumpet call. They will gather his chosen people from all four directions. They will bring them from one end of the heavens to the other." {Matthew 24:29-31 NIRV}

Matthew not only tells us where they are, he tells us at what time period they all will be gathered. We notice this is done after the Tribulation has been cut short! That had to be done to save their lives. {Matthew 24:22} Also when the Christ actually does take Kingdom power. Notice too, they are not all gathered together as a body at one location, such as in Brooklyn New York, where the offices of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is located. Or the Vatican! Or with any of Christendom's great system of relgion. Jesus will skirt them all entirely!They will be dealt with at Aramageddon, much to their sorrow. The reason being, they are the ones who are the false prophets among them all; one, who might possibly mislead the true chosen ones. Of course that would be the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. The one who claims to be of the Chosen Ones, but in actuality is not!

So, we've learned exactly where they are, but we still don't know who they are, do we? Does the Bible supply us with any identifying charactistics of these one that might aid us in identitying them? As we might expect, it does!

I made mention that the gathering of the true Chosen Ones, takes place when the Christ takes Kingdom Power; but just prior to that gathering work there was a War in heaven with satan and his demons being thrown down to this earth; and what do you think his first act will be at that time? John will explain that:

7 "Then War broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. The dragon and his angels also fought, 8 but he could not prevail, and there was no place for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was thrown out—the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the one who deceives the whole world. He was thrown to earth, and his angels with him." Revelation 12:7-9 HCSB}

17"And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus." {Revelation 12:17 DFT}

We notice that there is a few remaining ones of the SEED of Jehovah's Heavenly Woman still alive on this earth at this time. satan's first act is to go off and wage war with them. Beginning the persecution Jesus Foretold would come upon his true followers at the time of his coming into Kingdom Power. This persecution was part of the sign Jesus gave to identify the time period that would see him come into Kingdom Power. Take note of the words of Jesus on this very thing:

9"Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and ¨will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. "{Matthew 24:9 NASB

We know for a fact that all the Nations are made up out of Christendom`s great system of Religion; we know too, the seed of Jehovah`s Heavenly Woman had the work of bearing witness to Jesus. This Witness work condemned all of the established Religions, as well as all of their followers, and in murderous rage they all attack the the true Chosen Ones just Prior to Christ final arrival. It will be their last attack, and the end of the foretold enmity Jehovah foretold in the Garden of Eden; when he said to satan these following words:

"I will put enmity Between you and the woman,
    And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head,15 And And you shall bruise him on the heel." ``Genesis 3:15 NASB

We know, that at his crucifiction the Christ received the heel wound, but the Christ will deliver a fatal head-wound to satan when these following words are fulfilled:

7 "When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."{Revelation 20:7-10 NIV}

So, the first original hater of the seed of the heavenly Woman, will get his just deserts, as we see; but what about all of those that constitute his seed? Will they fare any better than satan?

Not from what I read they will not! Looks like we must make choices! What is it we want?

31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' 37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' 40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' 41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' 44 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' 45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' 46 "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." {Matthew 25:31-46 NI

Have we learned who these ones are? I would say, Yes! We have! The ones who, like their Master, was hated and persecuted and hounded to death by the seed of satan the devil, who just prior to the final arrival of the Christ will be murdered and persecuted and jailed, by the seed of satan the devil, the goat class reserved for the lake of fire and sulpher. Not too difficult a job to tell them apart, when the Christ finally arrives. He'll have no trouble doing that. Should we?

One thing we do know for certain; although right at this present moment in time, it's very difficult to distinguish the sheep from the goats, or if you will, the wheat from the weeds, but it's an absolute certainty, that none from the entire realm of Religious Christendom, are the true seed of the Heavenly Woman, with their Billions of adherents, due to the fact that only a few remaining ones of the true seed are alive on this earth, at this time. The Bible doesn't allow for the many Billions associated with the Churchs of Christendom; but it does allow for the many associated with them, that are on that broad road to destuction. {Matthew 7:13,14;13:24-30 - 36-43} We have choices! What's yours? {Matthew 25:41}

To even merely suggest that any of the long established Religions on this earth would represent the Seed of Jehovah's Heavenly Woman, would be a slap in his face that I feel absolutely certain he'd want to deliver back to the one suggesting it. Make no mistake about that, he certainly will when the due time comes for it.

Now, we know where they are, and when the foretold persecution breaks out we'll also know exactly who they are...

For now, we know who are not the Chosen Ones

... That will be sufficient for us until the foretold hatred and persecution breaks out, at which time there'll be no doubt as to who they really are, and at the same time, where they are. Wannabe

14:30:17

We'll find we're faced with a Neddle in a Hay-Stack, as you'll see:

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Wannabe . let us hear some important words from Jehovah :

Deuteronomy 31 :

19."Now therefore, write this song for yourselves, and teach it to the sons of Israel; put it on their lips, so that this song may be a witness for Me against the sons of Israel.

20. "For when I bring them into the land flowing with milk and honey, which I swore to their fathers, and they have eaten and are satisfied and become prosperous, then they will turn to other gods and serve them, and spurn Me and break My covenant.

21. "Then it shall come about, when many evils and troubles have come upon them, that this song will testify before them as a witness (for it shall not be forgotten from the lips of their descendants); for I know their intent which they are developing today, before I have brought them into the land which I swore."

22. So Moses wrote this song the same day, and taught it to the sons of Israel.

The Song is in chapter 32 verses 1- 43 .

Now we read again

Revelation 15 :

3. And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,
    "Great and marvelous are Your works,
    O Lord God, the Almighty;
    Righteous and true are Your ways,
    King of the nations!

4"Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name?
    For You alone are holy;
    For ALL THE NATIONS WILL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOU,
    FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS HAVE BEEN REVEALED."
    ==============================================

I am relly well impressed how you draw close to the truth .

For this very reason , because you might be interested in Jehovah's prophecies ,

I invite you to listen to Jehovah's word and to learn the Song of Moses (to study it ) , then God will give to you (through His Spirit ) the "light" that come out of this SONG !

It is important to you - as you "wannabe" a member of His People !

When Jehovah's people have gone wandering , He sent Isaiah to tell them to go to the original "testimony" (because it has the value God Himself decided for it )

Isaiah 8 :

20. To the law and to the testimony !

If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

======================

Psalm 119 :
    130. The unfolding of Your wordsgives light; It gives understandingto the simple.

wantingtruth

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

I am sorry I can't be short and comprehensive in english , but I have tried here .

And "logically" it is following this post .

wantingtruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit