JW mum with cancer.thank u all letter

by mark smith 1 Replies latest jw friends

• mark smith
    mark smith

thank you group for all your varried oppions they have helped me greatly one kind person suggested that i write a letter of the good times and why she is a good mum i have not come to preach i hope the letter does not affend any one.i feel better getting it of my chest i used to run my own soup run and have spoke to many people over the years.but i have never wanted to burden any one with my problems.but i needed to talk to some one who does not now me. so i could go and stengthen my mum i have sorted the private time out with my mum.thank you all for your help GOD BLESS MARK FROM ENGLAND

TO THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD

Mum theirs so much to say and its so hard to say I feel so broken I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
    AND ALWAYS WILL NOW AND FOREVER MORE UNTIL WE WILL LIVE TOGETHER IN THE KINGDOM FOREVER WITH NO MORE PAIN AND SUFFERING.
    I look back on my life and remember the GOOD times when we used to go on the parks .elves ton Castle and smile I know we never had much money but looking back they were the best days of my life it was hard for you living with dad when he didn’t come with us to the meetings and made things difficult. but you was faithful to him and a good wife there's not been a better one to walk this earth in my eyes. I hate to see you suffering mum I would give own my life willingly for you to have no more suffering
    (sin ay)Satan has nothing to offer the world only GOD has the remedy for this world he is our only hope I count my self so blessed to know him that was down to you mum he is my best friend and has been there for me. I thank you for your perseverance with me when I was younger the years you took me to the hall was not in vain through you I know I will have the opportunity to spend eternity with my love ones. MUM THANK YOU SO MUCH I beg that you forgive me for all the times I said hurtful things in temper oh GOD am so sorry life is so short I never have said them from my heart mum I never meant one harsh word please never dought this for my heart is broken of this GOD is my wittness.I can hardly see the writing on the screen for tears I don’t ever want to think of any bad times mum only the good ones. I know am a Baptist but I serve the same GOD. putting religion aside we believe in similar things such as GOD is love he is never changing man makes religion but GOD sends freedom and love and the hope of everlasting life .no matter how we see things we can never imagine how good the kingdom will be. I will never lose my believes mum and will not let man steal my hopes and joy for we will rise on the last day and we will be together mum you will be suffering no more,
    MUM YOUR SO LOVELY what ever you decide to do you will have my full backing. yes of cause i WILL go to the kingdom hall to the service yes I will sing your favourite hymns
    l will always respect your life AND ALL YOU WISHES thank you GOD FOR MY MUM YOU ARE NEVER GONE OUT OF MY MIND MUM .I think of you all the time

FORVER AND EVER IN YOU DEPT MARK YOUR HEART BROKEN SON

LOVE PRECIOUS MOTHER ALWAYS ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• nelly136
    nelly136

((((mark)))
    I'm really glad you managed to sort something
    out so you can have time with your mum,
    thoughts be with you,
    luv deb x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit