Facebook

by elder-schmelder 8 Replies latest jw friends

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I need to know how many here have fake facebook profiles.

I am one of them, and I think that I have seen a few of you on facebook.

Can you let me know who you are? I can PM you and tell you who, my fake profile is.

elder-schmelder

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I'm there ... you have a PM.

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

I only have my "real" FB profile. What do you use a "fake" one for? Just out of curiosity.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I use my real profile on facebook. I will send you a pm.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

On this site awhile ago some of were using some fake facebook profiles on the JW fan page. I have a fake profile that I have used to talk to active JW's on facebook. I have seen some profile on facebook that must be other people from this site and I just wanted to confirm some of them.

elder-schmelder

• magoo
    magoo

what's the purpose of a fake facebook profile ? only the real thing on facebook for me....how else would anyone know it was me..... :o)

magoo (not magoo on FB)

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

I see. Like they know it's you but an edited version? One of my girlfriends just has hers split up into lists of who can see what. Both plans seems a little tiring. I have less than 5 active JWs on my real FB profile and I don't censor SHIT. lol. Anyone who is offended can de-friend me at anytime. I understand though that wouldn't work for faders.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My facebook account is the real deal ,real me. I have friended several people from this site onto facebook ,but I would rather not discuss Witness or Ex witness stuff on my facebook account .

The whole idea ,at least for me, is to make new friends and move away from that old aspect of my life .

• Champion
    Champion

I have a facebook

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit