Who was appointed over God's House?

by wannabe 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Who was appointed over God's House?

Just thinking again about this true Religion thing. We read as you know, in Matthew 24 Mark 13 Luke 21 where nothing but false Prophets was foretold by Jesus; even one of them being able to mislead even the Chosen ones. All the same. All false Prophets with absolutely nothing said about one that truly represented him. So naturally it leaves you thinking: "Alright! Who is appointed to represent the Christ?" You well know, that same question is propounded in Matthew 24:45 and, as it turns out it is the Christ who himself is asking this question. Rather than tell us who is appointed, he directs the question out to all of us: "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave, whom HIS MASTER appointed over the domestics to give them their food at the proper time." I want you to notice something, that very probably many would miss seeing, and it's from the NIV Bible -

45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?"{Matthew 24:45 NIV}

I have a Program on my Computer called Bible Gateway with various Bible Translations to choose from. I would guess there are about Ten to choose from , or more. I looked up Matthew 24:45 in every one of them and almost without exception, they all were rendered in the same fashion as the one I'll now present from the INV, and I compared that with the New World Translation Bible which, as you'll see, there's quite a large difference in the way they are rendered. Actually, I believe purposely designed as an attempt to mislead others. Compare them for yourselves:

Notice a deliberate attempt to mislead going on here. The New World Translation says, as you see, OVER THE DOMESTICS, while the NIV renders it servants in the Household. Now reading the New World Translation no one would ever ask the question: Whose household is in question here? The main reason the Governing Body omits this expression is because, the answer to that question, is: "This is God's Household!" God puts the faithful and wise servant in charge of giving the food out to the servants of the household at the proper time. They purposely omit the word household, because they know it is God's Household in question here, and God puts his Servant in charge here. They also have to know the Apostles were God's House. They cannot plead ignorance to that. They have to, beyond all doubt, know that the Christ, is, was, and always will be, the Faithful Slave of that Parable.

From the New World Translation now:

"Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave whom his Master appointed over his Domestics to give them their food at the proper time." From that; would you know enough to ask, whose household is in question here? Household isn't mentiond is it? So you would breeze by that and never give it another thought, right? But why would they leave out something as crucial to the understanding of this scripture as that? I say it's crucial because you'd never know the real truth that Jesus was trying to bring out there. Without the proper wording supplied.

Let me show you how it's worded in other Bible Translations. This following rendering is taken from the New International Version:

45 "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servantsin his household to give them their food at the proper time?" {Matthew 24:45 NIV}

I could show you many other Bible Translations that say exactly the same thing, but one should be sufficient to make my point:

Think about it! Why would an organization that professes themselves to be the Faithful Slave, seek to cloud an issue as important as this one is? Why would they wish to remove the word household? I'll tell you why! It is because they know the household in question belongs to Jehovah God, and it is he appoints his Faithful Slave over his household. To supply the food at the proper time for it. They also know they are merely, if anything, [which I seriously doubt] members of the household; dependendent on the Faithful; Slave for their spiritual food.

When they first published their own Bible, they knew everyone in the Worldwide Organization of Brother's would want one. They knew someone would eventully do what I did. Zero right in on that Scripture and learn from a close reading of it, just as I did, that they were not what they made claim to being. In fact it clearly showed, if worded as the majority rendered it they were not what they made claim to being, and they knew it. That is why we find it saying over his domestics, rather than, in his household.

Paul; the Apostle to the Nations would have known what his position was, wouldn''t he? Look what he tells us. To follow:

6 "But Christ is faithful as a sonover God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast."{Hebrews 3:6 NIV} Read 1-5 as well.

Who did Paul tells us was appointed over God's House? He could have, like the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society does, taken that seat himself. But did he? He said Christ was appointed, over God's House; all others constituted altogether the House of God. They were merely members of God's household. Fellow citizens with God's People.

"Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household," { Ephesians 2:19 NIV}

15 "if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselvesin God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth."{1 Timothy 3:15 NIV}

The New World Translation is rank poison, taylor made to suit, just like a suit bought at Tip -Top Taylors - clothing store, everything measured very carefully so that it is an exact fit, for their own purposes, to cover their falsehoods.
    In every instance in every Bible, look at anyone you want. When its dealing with the return of Christ you`ll find the word coming inserted. In the New World Translation, it`s rendered presence to suit their own personel preference. Younges translation is the only other one I know that uses presence. They must be related in some way.

So, don`t think they don`t know who the faithful Slave is! They Know! And they know full-well its not them. It's nothing more than a con - game they are playing. Anyone with an ounce of spiritual smarts can see through those guys.

I'm thinking they'd best get ready to packup and leave, because, it won't be long they'll be leaving, while doing that moving job, the entire empire of Religion might just as well follow suit, because they are all on the way out too. Only Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one approaches the Father but through him.' You don't go through him, you just don't go. {John 6:44;14:6} That's trouble enough for this Religious Empire but there's even more serious trouble to come, as Jesus will now show with his own words, and remember the only way to the Father was through the Son, Note this shocking bit of news, again from Jesus:

44 "No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him; and I will resurrect him in the last day."{John 6:44 NWT}

Now, not only the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, and their 7 Million converts, but every Religious Leader, on this Planet along with all of their flocks, was they for what-ever reason not to be drawn by Jehovah to his Son, they are all dead in the water. Left with no hope what-so-ever! Lets face it Jehovah is the one who makes the decisions in this matter. You don't! I don't! Nobody does! As I said; We don't go through the Christ, we don't go! Then too, the one appointed by his Father over his household, the Christ, has quite a bit to say about it too. Wannabe

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Well, the "servant" is Jesus ,

but at his (second ) coming - at the judgement at the Temple , He is "coming in the flesh" !

-------------------

2 John

7. Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world.

Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

------------------

What "flesh" ?

-- the expression "flesh" means each "one of the least of these brothers of mine" Matthew 25:40,45.

So , "the servant" in Matt. 24:45 points to several of "his least brothers" on earth at "His coming"

I found one of them !

wantingtruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit