Opportunity onlys knocks once

by loosie 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

If there is a second knock it is probably a Jehovah's witness.

I posted that joke on my facebook. I have over 150 non jw friends on facebook and 5 jw friends. the majority of people that commented thought is was funny except for one jw. their comment was "well that 2nd knock has been known to save lives" I didn't say anything for a few days. But then I replied... "Are you saying that if you aren't a jw you will die?" hmmm I wonder if she will get her foot stiuck in her mouth.

Why oh why do I let jws frustrate me so much? I should stop trying to teach the pig to sing.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Well, the JW mindset is such that they walk the talk, the watchtower way. I do not think teaching a pig to sing will make it better singer than its instructor. That is a complete waste of time.

Scott77

• loosie
    loosie

I need to give up and let them go, I know. But I care for these 5 people very much... I just can't give up on them.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I probably would have come back with something like:

"Well, the Heimlich Manouever saves lives too. But I don't go door-to-door offering it to people."

• The Finger
    The Finger

"I need to give up and let them go, I know. But I care for these 5 people very much... I just can't give up on them"

I know how you feel.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Loosie..

Why is it a JW will knock on your door twice or more..And..Never want to tell you who they are?..

................................ ...OUTLAW

• loosie
    loosie

Because if you know who they are you won't open the door.

LOl @ heaven

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

"Well, the Heimlich Manouever saves lives too. But I don't go door-to-door offering it to people."

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Oops pressed the wrong key lol...wanted to say this quote of Heaven's made me laugh out loud...x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit