Had a date with a 7th day adventist last night

by Brocephus 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I had a date with a Seventh Day Adventist, was interesting to compare childhood traumas. The best was her stories about the day she let the JW's in the house and her Dad whipped out his bible and had a "discussion". I told her imagine having to dress up like a funeral director and walk around with the dubs... I got a sympathy kiss out of it... LOL

• yknot
    yknot

ohhhh kissing cousins......

I love comparing things with them!

I also wonder why we didn't have the health and diet thing like them.....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

To the point... did you follow the WT instructions on Sex or the 7th day ones?

• undercover
    undercover

Probably had a Mormon along as chaperone...

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Ha ha.... she said it still jacks with her cuz on Saturday they could not watch TV or do anything but stare at the walls and argue with JW's that banged on the door.....

Funny you should mention Mormon. I had a young chap come into the pub last week I was at. He was real trendy with long hair, piercings, tattoes and all. He was a real critical, sarcastic asshole. I was just about ready to punch him when I said. What is your problem, if anyone would be accepting of different people I would think it would be you. He said, "Sorry maybe it's cuz I was raise a Mormom" I said, "Jehovah's Witness" We high fived and stayed up till 2 AM buying eachother shots before we got in a fight with some guy messing with his girl... It was a neat experience. Yes I won the fight and got the bastard banned that was jacking with my new buddy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit