Good and bad dubs showing me the light on photobox.

by MissingLink 6 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I posted this image on photobox a while back for sharing in this forum:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm170/GeekyMonkey/?action=view¤t=jwcult.jpg&newest=1

I got 3 responses from apprent dubs. The first one is simply looking forward to Jehover killing me some day. The second one is actually pretty shocking:

excuse me before you go on talkin stupid shit get your facts straight fukn ignorant ass idiot they are not leaders dip shit they are called elders dumbass wow funny how stupid ignorant ass mothafukers like you want to talk shit wen you dnt kno anything just makes you loook dumber for tryin to act like a stupid smart ass

The 3rd is a bit more civil. He thinks that I'm an outsider who's just misinformed about their "religion".

i take this as an offense! we are not a cult! we are a religion (the true one to those in the faith) and we are nice people who do not curse. you shouldn't be swearing like that. Jehovah is now sad that you're cursing like this. and this is to GeekyMonkey: we can use the internet. and we don't have "leaders", they're called elders. and they use the internet too. and to put it in a nicer and more peaceful way than what mzresendiz4 put it, you should probably contact an elder to find out what really is true about our religion so you could understand it more. :]

His tone quickly changes once he sees I'm a former member or "Apostate" in his terminology.

You can see the full conversation at that link, and feel free to add additional comments to our "dear brothers".

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mercy on us!

Sylvia

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

hell i thought i could swear fairly bad, i got got nothing on that faithfull jw lol

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Sorry, about the swearing MissingLink, you caught me on a bad day.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    excuse me before you go on talkin stupid shit get your facts straight fukn ignorant ass idiot they are not leaders dip shit they are called elders dumbass wow funny how stupid ignorant ass mothafukers like you
    want to talk shit wen you dnt kno anything just makes you loook dumber for tryin to act like a stupid smart ass

Further proof..

Reading the Watchtower,is Equivelent to a College Education..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Proving their fruits. I knew it!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

LOL @ EmptyInside!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit