Would the world end if someone threw CONFETTI and TOASTED at a Witness wedding!!!

by Witness 007 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If someone did this at a Kingdom hall regardless of the directions, what would happen? Would the bride run away shrieking in horror while dodging this Satanic shower. Would the groom and his "boys" drag the person out of the hall, so Witnesses could shower them with rocks? Then at the reception this irritating "worldly" relative insists on clincking classes with everyone in the room while yelling "To the bride and groom...cheers!" Witnesses dive for cover....full glasses are thrown under the table to avoid Satanic toasting which may jeperdize someone's eternal future.

May opinion is Witness weddings are F##ked in the head!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

you would bring bad luck to the poor newly weds lol

• sspo
    sspo

Your opinion is right!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Years ago the daughter of a good friend got married to a guy who was studying. I don't think he was baptized yet (her father was an elder). His brother gave a toast at the reception - and probably wondered why everybody looked so uncomfortable.

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

I was at a witness wedding where the best man raised his glass and asked everyone to join him in a toast. He was the brides brother, the reaction was complete silence, nobody moved or said a word. Looking back I wish that I had had the balls to join him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit