Powerful "Invisible"

by AK - Jeff 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

http://makingmemagazine.com/index.php/2010/02/invisible/

When I read this, my whole assortment of emotions were triggered. I feel like this at times, at other times not at all.

I hope you'll read it, report how you reacted to reading it, or invisibly notice it within.

Jeff

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I read the first 3 paragraphs and went "whatever."

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I liked it Jeff . Yes it does trigger some old emotions very much so .....I remember times feeling very much like that ,and it was uncomfortable to go back to that place ... Makes you wonder where the writer drew those emotions from and why .

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I once read that People that live ina city are actaully more GENUINELY friendly than those that live in a small town.

Allow me to explain:

People in big cities choose who they deal with, they don't have to deal with anyone if they don't want to, so those that they deal with,they choose to and as such, are more genuient in their friendship or at least in their day-to-day dealings.

Those that live in a small toen are pretty much "stuck" with dealing with people an dsince they "have to" they tedn to be less genuine but more "accomodating".

While people may be more invisible in the big city, they may just be more REAL.

Perhaps.

• magoo
    magoo

.....sometimes being invisible is not such a bad thing....wish i were MORE invisible sometimes.....

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit