Guess now I'm the devil???

by Serena 4 Replies latest social relationships

• Serena
    Serena

I think he got disfellowedship from the hall for our fornications. This happened last night, and I am going crazy cuz now he won't tell me what happened, but I think he got axed. And so now, guess I am the devil??????????

• cellomould
    cellomould

Yes its all your fault!
    Now please don't believe this

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• malian
    malian

I have a story for you. One time, my ex's "friend" turned him into the elders for fornicating with me. All he told me was that the elders had a talk with him about me, and that it wouldn't be a "good idea to see [me] anymore." In previous conversations with him, I could tell that he was a bit embarassed to tell me some of their crazy beliefs. I am sure that the elders told him that I was an apostate, and that I was tempting him to sin against Jehovah. I think that he refrained from telling me this because he didn't want to hurt my fellings, or sound stupid.
    Though I know he has doubts about his religion, I also know that he will never admit them to me, and especially himself. I have gone through it all; I have questioned him, argued with him, begged him, and flat-out shown him the REAL "truth." I have not succeeded in bringing him back to reality, due to the extreme brain-washing the Society has done to him.
    I hate to sound so negative, but I want you to know that through all of this, I have had much pain. I still cry, and I will always miss him. I have also lost five years of my life that I thought would be the first five years of a life-long relationship. Dear, I will pray that you have success if you decide to try to change him, but I also will pray that you will keep yourself from suffering too long if your boyfriend refuses to budge. My best wishes to you; please let me know if you succeed where I have failed.
    [email protected]

• malian
    malian

I forgot to add:
    Are you the devil? Definitely not. You are someone that has extreme love and care for your boyfriend. The elders may have told him that he should refrain from seeing you, and that he should become friends with those of the congregation. (This is the idea of staying in the "middle of the flock.") Hopefully, your boyfriend will see who has true love for him.

• Serena
    Serena

My email is open, if you'd like to email me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit