Please Look Me in the Eyes!!

by VIII 9 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

Ladies, ever get annoyed when someone, usually a man, looks at your chest and not at your face when speaking?

This video gives you a way to solve that age old dilemma. This might not be work appropriate.

I can't get the YouTube pic to work. Sorry, here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQw-ZsEaek

• blondie
    blondie

I hate it too when people look off in the distance when you are trying to talk about a serious issue.....

• sir82
    sir82
    Ladies, ever get annoyed when someone, usually a man, looks at your chest and not at your face when speaking?

hate it too when people look off in the distance when you are trying to talk about a serious issue.....

So, er, Blondie....

How much of a "distance" are we talking about here?

• blondie
  • Nowman
    Nowman

I had it happen, but not often since I dont have any to look at, tee hee.

Wishing for new boobs in 2010! Come on Santa!

Nikki

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

heh, I build a product called the "EyeLiner", designed to get people to look directly into a camera lens. For Halloween next year, I'm want to build a wearable version of my product for women that will project your cleavage onto your face.

• Mary
    Mary

Yep. It always annoyed me. But then I started wearing a top and the problem went away!

• VIII
    VIII

Errr, finally got my link to work.

Hey Nowman!! How are you?!

I have a neighbor guy who stares at my chest no matter what I am wearing. I do not wear low cut tops. I don't push out my boobs or wear a Miracle Bra. This guy is one of those Boob Guys. He simply won't look into your eyes.

I got this link from my JW aunt of all people! She said they would be good for out in FS!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have a neighbor guy who stares at my chest no matter what I am wearing. I do not wear low cut tops. I don't push out my boobs or wear a Miracle Bra. This guy is one of those Boob Guys. He simply won't look into your eyes.

VIII, I worked with a guy like that. It was pretty bad. I'm not offended by the 'glance' but the 'prolonged oogling' this guy used to do was too much. That guy doesn't work here anymore. I told my team lead at the time about him staring at my chest. I said "There's not much to look at so what's the big deal? I thought maybe I had slopped some lunch on myself." My team lead laughed.

• VIII
    VIII

The work boob starers are the worst. You look down wondering if you dropped something, realize you didn't, wait for them to look at your face and realize they still won't.

Some men just need those boob things we can stick to our foreheads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit