How do you?

by Heartbreaker 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

How do you read the board? Is it always by active topics....or perhaps all of the political threads first? Do you search for items you posted on to see if there are replies?

What is, in your opinion, the best way to enjoy the board?

• nugget
    nugget

Check active topics first to see what I missed whilst I was busy or sleeping. I also like to check for updates on old posts to see if their are any additional comments or status updates.

I periodically check PMs but rarely get one so always get overly excited when one arrives.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Typically, I check the active topics first to see what catches my attention. Then I check out the members only\private discussion area. Every now and then I will check specific sections.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What is, in your opinion, the best way to enjoy the board?.....Heartbreaker

Morning.....With Tea

Afternoon.....With Coffee..

Evening.....With a cold Beer..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi heartbreaker I do the same as shopaholic and then I search for items posted and see if there are any replies. I don't always have time to look at everything. And look for PMs i have made some lovely friendsalready. There is so much support on this board and I love when people have researched and worked hard to give us up to date information and answer questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit