Addition to Who really is the Faithful Slave?

by wannabe 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Who Really is The Faithful Slave? Addition!

Not so long ago I had a conversation with one of the Witnesses at my door, and I drew his attention to the fact that nowhere in Matthew 24 - Mark13 - Luke 21 did Jesus mention any appointed Organization on the earth, when he gave the sign of his coming. I pointed out to him that all Jesus foretold was the prevalence of many false Prophets. So, I said: "How do we tell which Organization today is appointed?" I felt that, that was an honest question that deserved an honest answer. His answer to my question was to direct my attention to Matthew 24:45 Which itself asks the question, "Who really is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in HIS Household to give them their food at the proper time? So, his answer to my question, was to point me to a scripture, that literally asked the same question that I did. To him another question directed at me from the pages of the Bible was the answer to the question I had asked him. So, as it turned out, I was dealing with someone that was some-what of a dim-bulb. That was a short conversation, that day.

I sat down later and got my Bible out and turned to that scripture, and thought I'd put it under the Micro-scope, which I did. The first thing I noticed, is, if you begin with the idea the Master is the Christ you'll right away be thrown off track; which I tbink is what the witnesses do. Being too terrified to question the Slave, they just eat what they are fed without any question. That's the beauty of being a loner, you can throw your own brain in to high gear and really get going. As Jehovah intended us to do, I might add. Look closely at what that scripture is saying, and you'll get a few surprises. Notice what it is saying:

45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master hasput in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?"{Matthew 24:45 NIV}

To begin with, we're looking for a Faithful and wise servant, who has been put in charge of the servants in his masters household to give out food at the proper time. Now the Household it tells us belongs to the Master. Right from the outset, the master has put the faithful and wise servant in charge of the servants in his household. It is this faithful and wise servant that supplies the food at the proper time, to the other servants of the household.

The question now is, whose household is in question here?

19"Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone." {Ephesians 2:18-20 NIV}

So,we're dealing here with God's Household! That makes the Master of this parable, the one who put in charge, the faithful and wise servant, over the other servants of his household. That dispenses this food, Jehovah God. Now we must learn who the Head of this House is, and that shouldn't be too hard to do:

24"A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household!{Matthew 10:24-26 NIV}

"{Mark 21"When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." 22And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebub! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons." 3So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan." {Mark 3:21-23 NIV}

Thus far we have learned, it was God's house in question in this parable. We have learned that Jesus was the head of God's House; as such he would be the one to supply the food at the proper time. Further proof that Jesus was over God's House:

5"Moses was faithful as a servant in all God's house, testifying to what would be said in the future. 6 But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast." {Hebrews 3:5-7 NIV}

1"Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess. 2 He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God's house. 3 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself." {Hebrews 3:1-3 NIV}

3"Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. 4For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything. 5 Moses was faithful as a servant in all God's house, testifying to what would be said in the future." {Hebrews 3:3-5 NIV} This point God is the builder of everything, puts Jehovah in the seat of the Master in the parable under discussion. The faithful and wise servant put in charge of the other servants was Jesus. Jesus is the head of the house. The Members of the congregation constituted the house itself.

As head of the household, the Christ, would be the one to supply the food at the proper time. His Father being in first position in the parable, would of course recieve the greater honor, since Jehovah is the builder of everything. While reading that parable keep in mind It is Jehovah is the Master doing the appointing of his Son too office as the faithful and wise servant. To give out the spiritual food supplies at the proper time.

How did Jesus himself make us aware that it was he that was the faithful slave in the parable in Matthew 24:45? Notice what he tells us here:

15"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." {John 15:15 NIV} He never took credit for what he taught, as we'll see:

16"Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me." {John 7:16 NIV} Note that point! Who taught whom?

27"They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."{John 8:27-29 NIV}

Is it not true the Faithful Slave would be our teacher? Look who was in the first Cenrury:

8 "But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; forOne is your Teacher, theChrist, and you are all brethren. 9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ." {Matthew 23:8-10 NKJV} Has anything changed? I don't think so:

8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever:{Hebrews 13:8 NKJV}

Who was the head of the Christian Congregation in the first Century? Has that changed? I don't think so:

21"far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way" {Ephesians 1:21-23 NIV}

How did he carry on his teaching after his ascension?

11"I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ." Galations 1:11,12 NIV}

1"For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God's grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly." {Ephesians 3:3 NIV}

1"Therevelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.: {Revelation 1:1,2 NIV}

This last scripture in the Revelation account, is a prime example, of the true Master of the parable, giving the food at the proper time to his Son to give to John. From there John takes it, and testifies to everything he saw, and heard about the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Both Paul and John were members of the true anointed class, but they themselves did not supply the food at the proper time; it was given to them by the true faithful slave of the parable in Marttew 24:45- Jesus Christ!

None of the true anointed class in the first Century, would have told anyone they were the Faithful Slave of the Parable in Matthew 24:45- They would have known to exalt themselves that high would constitute a long drop when they fell, and they would have known they would surely fall, at some point in time. Just as the governing body is slated for a fall. Just when? We don't know, but it must occur eventually.

They are truly an audacious lot, trying to convince others that they have the control of the Holy Spirit, which one would quite definitely need in order to supply that food at the proper time. That is the one thing the sets the Christ high above them. Too bad they didn't have control of it, for the one hundred and thirty year record of failed predictions and false prophecies they have made. Had they of had it, or even its guidance and direction that record would not exist today. "God's mis-directed Spirit Organization is a more accurate description of them, I'd say.

Now since the Christ ascended in the first Century, and he's no longer around to personally teach us his Fathers word, would we not have to receive our teachings from the Christ, as Paul said he did after the ascension of Christ; by means of Revelations from the invisible heavens? How could it be any other way, because he's the only one in possession of the Holy Spirit; Jehovah's main principle teaching instrument, as Acts 2:33 brings out. Examine that subject more deeply now:

16"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."{John 14:16,17 NIV}

Think about this! What would occur for us, was Jesus not to ask his Father on our behalf, for the spirit of the truth? Because we were viewd as part of the World that cannot accept him, see him or know him? We would get nowhere at all by studying the Holy Writings, as hard as we tried, lacking that Spirit, now would we? Assuming he does ask, what, then, occurs for us? Look at that now:

26 "But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." {John 14:26 NIV} Let's assume that someones worship is hypocritical, and they really don't believe in the name of Christ, and appreciate, all that knowing that name entails. Would Jehovah send his Holy Spirit on one such as that? Would they be enabled to be taught all things, and as studying be reminded of everything they need to know? The answer to that is an obvious No, isn't it? Consider something else this Spirit will compell one to do, if received:

26 "I will send you the Helper from the Father; he is the Spirit of truth who comes from the Father. When he comes, he will tell about me, 27 and you also must tell people about me, because you have been with me from the beginning." {John 15:26,27 NCV}

How did this Holy Spirit work on those that were with Jesus from the beginning, for it must motivate and compell all of us in the same fashion? Read the following account, and learn how:

19 "But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out. 20 "Go, stand in the temple courts," he said, "and tell the people all about this new life." 21 At daybreak they entered the temple courts, as they had been told, and began to teach the people. When the high priest and his associates arrived, they called together the Sanhedrin—the full assembly of the elders of Israel—and sent to the jail for the apostles. 22 But on arriving at the jail, the officers did not find them there. So they went back and reported, 23 "We found the jail securely locked, with the guards standing at the doors; but when we opened them, we found no one inside." 24 On hearing this report, the captain of the temple guard and the chief priests were puzzled, wondering what this might lead to. 25 Then someone came and said, "Look! The men you put in jail are standing in the temple courts teaching the people." 26 At that, the captain went with his officers and brought the apostles. They did not use force, because they feared that the people would stone them. 27 The apostles were brought in and made to appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. 28 "We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name," he said. "Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man's blood." 29 Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than human beings!

The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead—whom you killed by hanging him on a cross. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins. 32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him." {Acts 5:19-32 TNIV}

You will see, these first Century Christian's could not be silenced, even being jailed and ordered to stop teaching on the basis of the name of Jesus, they continued 'without letup.' {Acts 5:42} Notice too, Jehovah gives his holy Spirit only to those obeying him as ruler. Following the same pattern as those early Christian's.

Just how extensive will ones knowledge become, after receiving the Holy Spirit? That of course is dependent on the time and effort one puts forth at study of the Holy Writings. Paul shows the depth of knowledge one can reach by persisent study:

9 "However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived—
    these things God has prepared for those who love him" 10 for God has revealed them to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God." {1 Corinthians 2:9,10 TNIV}

Who REALLY ISN'T the Faithful Slave?The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses isn't. Who Really is? Jesus Christ the Son of God, is!

The Apostle John will aid us in getting the sense of that by his words penned in the Revelation account, and notice the order in which this food in question is passed down:

1"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ."{Revelation 1:1,2 NIV}

First God gives this Revelation to the Christ; Christ in turn sends his Angel to John. What does John do with it? It tells us, he testifies to the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ. By receiving this Revelation, or food at the proper time, John now has a work to do, of bearing witness to Jesus. Don't let this fact escape notice. Jehovah has given this Revelation to his Son, the true Faithful Slave, the Faithful Slave, as we might expect, gives this food to John, and John in turn begins his work.

17 "Then the dragon was very angry at the woman, and he went off to make war against all her other children—those who obey God's commands and who have the message Jesus taught." {Revelation 12:17 NCV}

17"So then the dragon was furious (enraged) at the woman, and he went away to wage war on the remainder of her descendants--[on those] who obey God's commandments and who have the testimony of Jesus Christ [and adhere to it and bear witness to Him." {Revelation 12:17 AB}

The New Worlds Translation words this, "Who have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." Which the members of the household, would do under the direction of the head of the house, the Christ, as he imparted the food at the proper time for it.

6"The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place." {Revelation 22:6 NIV}

It becomes obvious that the point of origin for this Faithful Slave, was in the Heavenly Realm, and the angel Jehovah sent to show his servants what must shortly take place, was none other than the Christ himself; the true Faithful Slave of the parable in Mattew 24:45-

It is said, that the Popes make claim, that they are the "vicar [or representative] of the Christ;" even going as far as claiming they are "God on earth." So, if anyone believes the Governing Bodies claim that they are the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45 then they might just as well believe what the Popes claim as well. One claim is as ridiculous as the other; both are hilariously funny. Their self-exaltation, is heaven high, and was you to fall from that height, the crash when bottom is hit would resound around this entire World, so best get out the ear plugs, because they are coming down when the words of the Prophet Isaiah are fulfilled. {Isaiah 2:10-22}

Then they'll all know, just who the Faithful Slave REALLY IS!

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, in telling us that they constitute the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45 are telling us, without actually putting it into so many words, that they can request the Father, to send us the Holy Spirit, the spirit of the truth, that will be with us all forever, and because of our being in possession of said Holy Spirit, we will be led into all truth. Even learning that which is to come; right down till we learn the deep thing of God. They are telling us that once we receive that Holy Spirit, we won't need anyone to teach us anything about the Bible, because the anointing we receive, will teach us about all things. Hey! Aint that great? Now we won't need the Governing Body anymore! Because the anointing we receive is teaching us about all things. Now, you got to admit, that is a big plus! John 14:15-17,26} {John 15:26,27} {John 16:13,14} {1 John 2:27}

There's just one thing wrong with this whole scenario. This professed Slave has a record of one hundred and thirty years of failed predictions and false Prophecies. Now! I got to tell you! That's a little worrisome to me. If the true Faithful Slave can do all the Bible says he can do, how come the Governing Body has such a long record of Bleeps and Blunders? Failed Predictions and false Prophecies, I mean? Some-how, I believe, a skunk has infiltratred the flower garden, and I'm smelling a very noxious odor. Anyone else picking up on that odor?

What's that old adage? "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." I'd say the Governing Body has gotten themselves into a real tangle, wouldn't you?

Wannabe

Notice! Paul tells us, he received a revelation from Jesus Christ?

The Apostle John will also reveal the same kind of teaching, as Paul was receiving. All from the invisible heavens:

• shamus100
    shamus100

Who Really is The Faithful Slave? Addition!

Not so long ago I had a conversation with one of the Witnesses at my door, and I drew his attention to the fact that nowhere in Matthew 24 - Mark13 - Luke 21 did Jesus mention any appointed Organization on the earth, when he gave the sign of his coming. I pointed out to him that all Jesus foretold was the prevalence of many false Prophets. So, I said: "How do we tell which Organization today is appointed?" I felt that, that was an honest question that deserved an honest answer. His answer to my question was to direct my attention to Matthew 24:45 Which itself asks the question, "Who really is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in HIS Household to give them their food at the proper time? So, his answer to my question, was to point me to a scripture, that literally asked the same question that I did. To him another question directed at me from the pages of the Bible was the answer to the question I had asked him. So, as it turned out, I was dealing with someone that was some-what of a dim-bulb. That was a short conversation, that day.

I sat down later and got my Bible out and turned to that scripture, and thought I'd put it under the Micro-scope, which I did. The first thing I noticed, is, if you begin with the idea the Master is the Christ you'll right away be thrown off track; which I tbink is what the witnesses do. Being too terrified to question the Slave, they just eat what they are fed without any question. That's the beauty of being a loner, you can throw your own brain in to high gear and really get going. As Jehovah intended us to do, I might add. Look closely at what that scripture is saying, and you'll get a few surprises. Notice what it is saying:

45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master hasput in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?"{Matthew 24:45 NIV}

To begin with, we're looking for a Faithful and wise servant, who has been put in charge of the servants in his masters household to give out food at the proper time. Now the Household it tells us belongs to the Master. Right from the outset, the master has put the faithful and wise servant in charge of the servants in his household. It is this faithful and wise servant that supplies the food at the proper time, to the other servants of the household.

The question now is, whose household is in question here?

19"Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone." {Ephesians 2:18-20 NIV}

So,we're dealing here with God's Household! That makes the Master of this parable, the one who put in charge, the faithful and wise servant, over the other servants of his household. That dispenses this food, Jehovah God. Now we must learn who the Head of this House is, and that shouldn't be too hard to do:

24"A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household!{Matthew 10:24-26 NIV}

"{Mark 21"When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." 22And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebub! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons." 3So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan." {Mark 3:21-23 NIV}

Thus far we have learned, it was God's house in question in this parable. We have learned that Jesus was the head of God's House; as such he would be the one to supply the food at the proper time. Further proof that Jesus was over God's House:

5"Moses was faithful as a servant in all God's house, testifying to what would be said in the future. 6 But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast." {Hebrews 3:5-7 NIV}

1"Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess. 2 He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God's house. 3 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself." {Hebrews 3:1-3 NIV}

3"Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. 4For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything. 5 Moses was faithful as a servant in all God's house, testifying to what would be said in the future." {Hebrews 3:3-5 NIV} This point God is the builder of everything, puts Jehovah in the seat of the Master in the parable under discussion. The faithful and wise servant put in charge of the other servants was Jesus. Jesus is the head of the house. The Members of the congregation constituted the house itself.

As head of the household, the Christ, would be the one to supply the food at the proper time. His Father being in first position in the parable, would of course recieve the greater honor, since Jehovah is the builder of everything. While reading that parable keep in mind It is Jehovah is the Master doing the appointing of his Son too office as the faithful and wise servant. To give out the spiritual food supplies at the proper time.

How did Jesus himself make us aware that it was he that was the faithful slave in the parable in Matthew 24:45? Notice what he tells us here:

15"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." {John 15:15 NIV} He never took credit for what he taught, as we'll see:

16"Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me." {John 7:16 NIV} Note that point! Who taught whom?

27"They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."{John 8:27-29 NIV}

Is it not true the Faithful Slave would be our teacher? Look who was in the first Cenrury:

8 "But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; forOne is your Teacher, theChrist, and you are all brethren. 9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ." {Matthew 23:8-10 NKJV} Has anything changed? I don't think so:

8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever:{Hebrews 13:8 NKJV}

Who was the head of the Christian Congregation in the first Century? Has that changed? I don't think so:

21"far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way" {Ephesians 1:21-23 NIV}

How did he carry on his teaching after his ascension?

11"I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ." Galations 1:11,12 NIV}

1"For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God's grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly." {Ephesians 3:3 NIV}

1"Therevelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.: {Revelation 1:1,2 NIV}

This last scripture in the Revelation account, is a prime example, of the true Master of the parable, giving the food at the proper time to his Son to give to John. From there John takes it, and testifies to everything he saw, and heard about the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Both Paul and John were members of the true anointed class, but they themselves did not supply the food at the proper time; it was given to them by the true faithful slave of the parable in Marttew 24:45- Jesus Christ!

None of the true anointed class in the first Century, would have told anyone they were the Faithful Slave of the Parable in Matthew 24:45- They would have known to exalt themselves that high would constitute a long drop when they fell, and they would have known they would surely fall, at some point in time. Just as the governing body is slated for a fall. Just when? We don't know, but it must occur eventually.

They are truly an audacious lot, trying to convince others that they have the control of the Holy Spirit, which one would quite definitely need in order to supply that food at the proper time. That is the one thing the sets the Christ high above them. Too bad they didn't have control of it, for the one hundred and thirty year record of failed predictions and false prophecies they have made. Had they of had it, or even its guidance and direction that record would not exist today. "God's mis-directed Spirit Organization is a more accurate description of them, I'd say.

Now since the Christ ascended in the first Century, and he's no longer around to personally teach us his Fathers word, would we not have to receive our teachings from the Christ, as Paul said he did after the ascension of Christ; by means of Revelations from the invisible heavens? How could it be any other way, because he's the only one in possession of the Holy Spirit; Jehovah's main principle teaching instrument, as Acts 2:33 brings out. Examine that subject more deeply now:

16"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."{John 14:16,17 NIV}

Think about this! What would occur for us, was Jesus not to ask his Father on our behalf, for the spirit of the truth? Because we were viewd as part of the World that cannot accept him, see him or know him? We would get nowhere at all by studying the Holy Writings, as hard as we tried, lacking that Spirit, now would we? Assuming he does ask, what, then, occurs for us? Look at that now:

26 "But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." {John 14:26 NIV} Let's assume that someones worship is hypocritical, and they really don't believe in the name of Christ, and appreciate, all that knowing that name entails. Would Jehovah send his Holy Spirit on one such as that? Would they be enabled to be taught all things, and as studying be reminded of everything they need to know? The answer to that is an obvious No, isn't it? Consider something else this Spirit will compell one to do, if received:

26 "I will send you the Helper from the Father; he is the Spirit of truth who comes from the Father. When he comes, he will tell about me, 27 and you also must tell people about me, because you have been with me from the beginning." {John 15:26,27 NCV}

How did this Holy Spirit work on those that were with Jesus from the beginning, for it must motivate and compell all of us in the same fashion? Read the following account, and learn how:

19 "But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out. 20 "Go, stand in the temple courts," he said, "and tell the people all about this new life." 21 At daybreak they entered the temple courts, as they had been told, and began to teach the people. When the high priest and his associates arrived, they called together the Sanhedrin—the full assembly of the elders of Israel—and sent to the jail for the apostles. 22 But on arriving at the jail, the officers did not find them there. So they went back and reported, 23 "We found the jail securely locked, with the guards standing at the doors; but when we opened them, we found no one inside." 24 On hearing this report, the captain of the temple guard and the chief priests were puzzled, wondering what this might lead to. 25 Then someone came and said, "Look! The men you put in jail are standing in the temple courts teaching the people." 26 At that, the captain went with his officers and brought the apostles. They did not use force, because they feared that the people would stone them. 27 The apostles were brought in and made to appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. 28 "We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name," he said. "Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man's blood." 29 Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than human beings!

The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead—whom you killed by hanging him on a cross. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins. 32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him." {Acts 5:19-32 TNIV}

You will see, these first Century Christian's could not be silenced, even being jailed and ordered to stop teaching on the basis of the name of Jesus, they continued 'without letup.' {Acts 5:42} Notice too, Jehovah gives his holy Spirit only to those obeying him as ruler. Following the same pattern as those early Christian's.

Just how extensive will ones knowledge become, after receiving the Holy Spirit? That of course is dependent on the time and effort one puts forth at study of the Holy Writings. Paul shows the depth of knowledge one can reach by persisent study:

9 "However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived—
    these things God has prepared for those who love him" 10 for God has revealed them to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God." {1 Corinthians 2:9,10 TNIV}

Who REALLY ISN'T the Faithful Slave?The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses isn't. Who Really is? Jesus Christ the Son of God, is!

The Apostle John will aid us in getting the sense of that by his words penned in the Revelation account, and notice the order in which this food in question is passed down:

1"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ."{Revelation 1:1,2 NIV}

First God gives this Revelation to the Christ; Christ in turn sends his Angel to John. What does John do with it? It tells us, he testifies to the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ. By receiving this Revelation, or food at the proper time, John now has a work to do, of bearing witness to Jesus. Don't let this fact escape notice. Jehovah has given this Revelation to his Son, the true Faithful Slave, the Faithful Slave, as we might expect, gives this food to John, and John in turn begins his work.

17 "Then the dragon was very angry at the woman, and he went off to make war against all her other children—those who obey God's commands and who have the message Jesus taught." {Revelation 12:17 NCV}

17"So then the dragon was furious (enraged) at the woman, and he went away to wage war on the remainder of her descendants--[on those] who obey God's commandments and who have the testimony of Jesus Christ [and adhere to it and bear witness to Him." {Revelation 12:17 AB}

The New Worlds Translation words this, "Who have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." Which the members of the household, would do under the direction of the head of the house, the Christ, as he imparted the food at the proper time for it.

6"The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place." {Revelation 22:6 NIV}

It becomes obvious that the point of origin for this Faithful Slave, was in the Heavenly Realm, and the angel Jehovah sent to show his servants what must shortly take place, was none other than the Christ himself; the true Faithful Slave of the parable in Mattew 24:45-

It is said, that the Popes make claim, that they are the "vicar [or representative] of the Christ;" even going as far as claiming they are "God on earth." So, if anyone believes the Governing Bodies claim that they are the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45 then they might just as well believe what the Popes claim as well. One claim is as ridiculous as the other; both are hilariously funny. Their self-exaltation, is heaven high, and was you to fall from that height, the crash when bottom is hit would resound around this entire World, so best get out the ear plugs, because they are coming down when the words of the Prophet Isaiah are fulfilled. {Isaiah 2:10-22}

Then they'll all know, just who the Faithful Slave REALLY IS!

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, in telling us that they constitute the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45 are telling us, without actually putting it into so many words, that they can request the Father, to send us the Holy Spirit, the spirit of the truth, that will be with us all forever, and because of our being in possession of said Holy Spirit, we will be led into all truth. Even learning that which is to come; right down till we learn the deep thing of God. They are telling us that once we receive that Holy Spirit, we won't need anyone to teach us anything about the Bible, because the anointing we receive, will teach us about all things. Hey! Aint that great? Now we won't need the Governing Body anymore! Because the anointing we receive is teaching us about all things. Now, you got to admit, that is a big plus! John 14:15-17,26} {John 15:26,27} {John 16:13,14} {1 John 2:27}

There's just one thing wrong with this whole scenario. This professed Slave has a record of one hundred and thirty years of failed predictions and false Prophecies. Now! I got to tell you! That's a little worrisome to me. If the true Faithful Slave can do all the Bible says he can do, how come the Governing Body has such a long record of Bleeps and Blunders? Failed Predictions and false Prophecies, I mean? Some-how, I believe, a skunk has infiltratred the flower garden, and I'm smelling a very noxious odor. Anyone else picking up on that odor?

What's that old adage? "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." I'd say the Governing Body has gotten themselves into a real tangle, wouldn't you?

Wannabe

Notice! Paul tells us, he received a revelation from Jesus Christ?

The Apostle John will also reveal the same kind of teaching, as Paul was receiving. All from the invisible heavens:

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

I've decided Jesus can't possible exist, cause he didn't spare us from these excessively long posts. The pink one was especially gratuitous, it hurt my eyes.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Well, the first Christians believed it was Christ, which is simple enough and makes sense. Who else would it be to them? Yes, in assuming the role of faithful and discreet slave, any man or organization including the WTS is saying that they are the only conduit to God for wisdom and holy spirit. Which, if you're not actually able to save people or give them holy spirit, would constitute a blasphemy, in my humble opinion.

I can't read that flourescent pink post because it's eye searing. I'm sure it could induce an epileptic fit if looked at long enough. Could we get it cleaned up or removed?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

mindmedia,

Just run your pointer (cursor) over the pink with your finger on the left mouse button and it should turn blue with white letters. You can read it then but what for?

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit