You just have to Remember Me.....

by awildflower 8 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

Saw Remember Me this afternoon with my daughter and all I can seriously say is OOOOMMMMGGGG! Yes it was that good! It stars Robert Pattinson (Twilights Edward) BUT HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR, it is NOT a movie for all those screaming 13 year old Twilight fans although that's who's going to go see it because of RP. It's not that there's anything in there that kids can't see, it's PG-13, but it is so multi-layered that a child wont appreciate it like adults. It saddens me that most adults are going to think this is one type of movie when it's just the opposite. I absolutely can't reveal a single thing in the movie and I hope no one else does either because it wont hit you the same when you watch it.

Robert Pattinson's acting was award winning IMHO. The critics are not liking it I hear but that's why I'm glad the Academy, with it's artistic memebers vote on this stuff and not the critics. Please go see it!!

• musky
    musky

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I am more of an action movie type though."Cliffhanger" with Stallone.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Did anyone not see this movie yet??

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My son and his girlfriend saw it and he had to come right home and tell me every detail .....he loved it . I'll wait to see it on DVD ,especially since he told me the ending .......

• awildflower
    awildflower

I can't believe he told you the ending!! Who does that!! You'll love it anyways.

• dig692
    dig692

I really want to see it but I don't know if I can go into the theater with a completely open mind and not thinking this is Edward from Twilight. Maybe I'll wait for the dvd...ahh I don't know, I have heard really good reviews about it. Maybe I'll go this weekend. Glad you enjoyed it though wildflower!

• awildflower
    awildflower

dig692, that's what I thought to! But I'm telling you, you will completely forget he's Edward! I promise. You have to go see it on the big screen. IMO his acting in this movie is award winning! He's just NOT Edward in here! Plllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee go see it this weekend!

• dig692
    dig692

Ahhhh I think you are talking me into it!!! Ok ok I'm gonna do it! I'm really excited about it now! I was anxious to hear some reviews from REAL PEOPLE and not just the critics (since they are usually wrong IMO). I'll post again tomorrow after I've seen it. Yay!

• awildflower
    awildflower

I heard the critics were tearing it up (some I guess) but on the surface it's seems one thing and below the surface it's much better. And really pay attention to subtle things. Hard to explain but I'm a huge Twilight fan as well and I was amazed that I didn't even think of Edward.

Yeah your going to see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit