i'm going crazy...

by SeekingSanity 5 Replies latest jw friends

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

I've tried everything David Deangelo...online dating tips...i'm going crazy. My girlfriend says she's attracted to me right now but I JUST DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS THAT I NEED IN ORDER TO KEEP A GIRL! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHA TTO DO...I HATE THESE GUYS THAT KNOW EXACTRLY WHAT TO DO IN ORDER TO EMOTIONALLY PULL A GIRL INTO THEIR 'GAME' ...I HATE THE GAME. I HATE IT! I DON'T KNOW HOW I PLAY..AND I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO PLAY IT IN ORDER TO FIND SOMEONE! ...right now i have a GREAT girl and if i don't know exactly what to do i'm going to go CRAZY..I NEED TO KEEP THE ATTRACTION going and i feel like i'm preasured to do ev erything while WOMEN sit back and do NOTHING! ...i'm SICK of it...i'm SICK OF GAMES I'M SICK OF FREAKINGiptjwalkajm nfapo wlafk

I'M SICK OF FEELING THIS ...I'M SICK OF NOT HAVING WHAT NATURALLY COMES TO OTHER GUYS! I'M SICK OF BEING LOW SELF ESTEEM, I'M SICK OF FEELING EMPTY I'M SICK OF EVERYTHING I'M SICK OF EVERYONE I'M SICK OF LIFE! I'M SICK OF BEING THE 'NICE GUY' AND WHEN I'M NOT NICE! I'M THE 'MEAN' GUY! I'M SICK OF IT ALL I'M SICK OF WOMEN!

i'm going crazy and i'm extremely suicidal...i hate life...why? because it's something i just don't understand...it's driving me crazy..

Why is it some guys just GET IT and i DON'T. I just dont get this...i hate feeling this way..i'm in THERAPY ...and none of this is helping. I'm so upset...they keep saying 'well maybe she's not the one for you' ...that's like saying 'oh if you don't go to work and do the work..maybe that job isn't the one for you' ..and yet there are BAZILLION OF PEOPLE that have lived and died tha twere able to learn whatever task. ANIMALS know instinctly how to mate or play the mating game...GOD i feel stupid

I HATE WOMEN

I almost wish there was some sort of real life 'hitch' guy i can hire to help me become a better person in understand women. i'm sure i'll get the usual responds from all women of 'Men will neve runderstand women' ...which totally is like saying 'women will never undersatnd men' ...but..when a guy seriously wants to SAVE his relationship...keep the attraction going...and preserve waht he has left...and is wanting to do so out of a good heart...why make it worse?

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

That's a lot of pressure to be under. I'm sorry you're feeling so desperate right now. I'm not the best one to give you advice because, for one, I'm a woman. But I can tell you this for sure: Not all women feel the way you describe here. I've never viewed a relationship with another human being, sexual or not, as a game. And I'd never expect a man to do all the work in the relationship.

I'm sure you'll get some better replies, but I just wanted you to know that somebody heard you.

If you feel that you're in danger of hurting yourself or someone else CALL FOR HELP NOW.

1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-273-TALK

1-800-784-2433 1-800-273-8255

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Relax, and take everything you can from any woman you can.

After all, they are going to do the same to you.

It's not THAT serious...................trust an old man.

Judge Dread

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

hey buddy, relax, treat them like dirt and they will stick to you like mud.... be yourself. They have to like you for who you are. not for you want to be.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Umm...Dude:

Gotta say, just by the tone of your writing, and the fact that you state that you "Hate playing the game, I HATE WOMEN", really makes me feel that you are a possibly closeted homosexual. Maybe you don't want to admit it, but your writing is clearly of someone with repressed feelings and aggression towards women.

Were you abused by a woman as child? Emotionally or sexually?

Did a man "touch you down there"?

Do you enjoy oral more than vaginal penetration?

Maybe you are playing with the wrong equipment, and for the wrong team?

I'm not condoning homosexuality at all, because to be honest I think it's against nature. However, I do feel we are now so far removed from perfection (Garden of Eden) that we are messed up at the DNA level, and homosexuality is now far removed from just "wanting to do it" and is now not merely a lifestyle choice, but a genetic one. Hell, I'm even apt to think that maybe alot of people that like the same sex should have been born as the opposite sex, but that things got screwed up during the beginning of the pregnancy and they were born the wrong gender, but liking the correct sex for their emotional makeup.

I'm just saying......

- Wing Commander

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Hey man I have been through the same thing. Hang in there keep trying you will find your game. Remember what David Deangelo says... women are programmed to avoid "wussiness" and "desperation".... Women don't want to hear how much you like them as much as they want to see and sense you being in control of your life and your self. Don't talk about you problems, make lots of cocky but funny jokes.

You got a PM from me....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit