How to get out of a traffic ticket! For Toyota owners only!

by PEC 8 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

When the cop tries to pull you over hit the gas and the break just enough to light the break lights. After 30 seconds, slow down and pull over for the cop. When the cop comes up to your window tell him your accelerator stuck. This should work for most traffic tickets, speeding, running a red light or stop sigh, weaving in and out of traffic, it might work for a cell phone ticket. Officer I was trying to call 911, for my stuck accelerator.

Philip Toyota owner with a clean driving record.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Toyota owner here, hoping that sudden acceleration only happens if certain people are in front of me.

• dinah
    dinah

I have noticed the Celica hasn't been affected. (That was my first car, I loved her with all my heart)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I have noticed the Celica hasn't been affected. (That was my first car, I loved her with all my heart)

Actually, I dont' think they make the Celica anymore, do they? (its now the Yaris, etc etc etc)

Having said that, the Celica was one of those Toyota's that could have benefited from unexpected acceleration. ;)

• dinah
    dinah

They still made them a couple of years ago. I almost bought one but went for something more practical for my budget. (Saturn)

Ya know, that little biatch was quick for a 4-cylinder.

• PEC
    PEC

bump

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hopefully, the throttle sticks when you are about to pull into the Kingdumb Hell. If a car only had this problem every time its driver is trying to pull into the Kingdumb Hell parking lot and lets up when you get about a kilometer past it, I would say that the car has more brains than the driver.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Not a valid excuse. You're still be liable for failure to maintain control of your vehicle.

• PEC
    PEC

Toyota would be, not me.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit