35 Terrorist Training Camps in the U. S. ??

by Perry 6 Replies latest social current

• Perry
    Perry

I received this note this morning from my friend who holds a Phd from MIT and is a professor at the University of Texas:

March 9, 2010

Perry,

We've known these camps exist for some time--they investigated them for two years. The leaders send moslem clerics into our prisons as chaplains and recruit prisoners to join the camps when they are released. They then radicalize them, and the camps have evidently gotten more aggressive in para-military terrorist training activities.

We need a grass-roots public outcry to get the government to shut these 35 camps down before it's too late. There's one right here in Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXOLGLkUhhM

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Relax, they're just religious fundamentalists. They're carrying out Allah's will.

• Terry
    Terry

Where ya been, Perry?

Things have been mighty quiet around here without you!

How's the family?

I don't doubt there are terrorist groups working covertly in the U.S. They'd be stupid NOT to have. After all, there is alot of room for such

in Wyoming or Big Sky country.

I find it flabbergastingly amazing these cells are so inept!

I'm guessing there is something about a zealot's mind that short-circuits any long rang plan that requires logical activity.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Martin Mawyer says the existence of these camps is protected by the US constitution and the state constitution. What should be done then?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm not worried about having 35 known terrorist training camps in the US. They can be monitored and shut down.

It's the unknown ones that I worry about.

• sir82
    sir82
    I find it flabbergastingly amazing these cells are so inept!

Yeah, how hard can it be to set your underwear on fire!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Yeah, how hard can it be to set your underwear on fire!

Hell, red-necks have been doing that for decades! Just go see YouTube.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit