"Take Eat/Drink" - Where? When?

by AGuest 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... may you have peace!

We are coming upon the "Memorial season" for the WTBTS and know that some who may not have previously will partake. I am compelled by our Lord to say to those who have the courage and boldness to do so at the WTBTS public observance... may JAH bless! It is a wonderful thing to show your loyalty to the Lamb publicly, in spite of the potential negativity that may result. Do not be afraid... and do not despair: our Lord is with us... ALL the days... until the conclusion of the system and his return. If you have doubts... ask him to grant you the "fruit" of our Father's holy spirit that is FAITH for where you need it. If you have anxiety, ask him to grant you the "fruit" of our Father's holy spirit that is PEACE... so that your heart can remain calm during this "meal."

Our Lord has directed me to ask you where is it that we should partake? True, at this annual event is appropriate. But what of other times? Should we be "going to church" in the meantime, between such annual events? Dear ones, we ARE the church and so our Lord is recorded to have said, "Where two or more are gathered together in my name, there I am also," yes?

He also gave another clue. He is recorded to have said:

"WHEREVER the carcass is there the [eagles] will be gathered together." Matthew 24:28

Luke, however, states it a little better. He wrote:

"Where the BODY is there also the [eagles] will be gathered together."Luke 17:37

What is this "carcass" or "body"? It is his FLESH... his body... the thing we are to "feed" on, if we are to live forever! (John 6:56)

You may also note that I put the word "eagles" in brackets. That is because "eagles" is an inaccurate word. Why? Well, first, eagles don't eat carrion (a dead/rotting body). They eat live prey. Buzzards and other "unclean" birds eat carrion. Second, this gathering is not by eagles OR by unclean birds. It is not by birds at all. It is by "flying, flesh eating" things. SPIRITS.

Do spirits eat flesh? Dear ones, that is the POINT: in order to live forever, a SPIRIT must eat the flesh of Christ!

"... he opened the doors of heaven-- and rained down manna for them to eat. He gave them bread from heaven. They ate the bread of angels!" Psalm 78:25

"I am the bread of life. ... I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. John 6:48, 51

Thus, it is not your FLESH that you should be feeding only, but your SPIRIT. Because the flesh... is of NO use... at all! Christ, however, IS the "bread from heaven"... and eating from him, the Tree of Life and TRUE Vine (John 15:1)... is how one LIVES forever... whether one is a spirit being in a spirit body now... or a spirit being in an EARTHLY body now:

"And JHVH said, "Earthling man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." Genesis 3:22

But our Lord was not talking about the angels, dear ones. He was talking about US... we, the SPIRITS who are currently residing as "treasures in earthen vessels." Thus, WHEREVER his body is... WE will also gather. So, it does not matter where. It can be in your home. It can be in the home of others. It can be at a public gathering. Wherever his flesh is being OFFERED... we will be there to partake. So, the "where" is not important or of significance.

Our Lord has also directed me to ask you whether the annual WTBTS "Memorial" event is the ONLY time when the members of His Body (that "gather" at such events) should partake of and/or share in such a meal? In answer, I am to refer you to ancient Israel and ask when did THEY eat the manna and drink from the rock-mass? If you need to see something in writing, a look at the following verses might be beneficial:

" 4 Then the LORD said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each dayand gather enough for that day." Exodus 16:4

" 11 Give us this day our bread for the day." Matthew 6:11

For those who do not need to see it in writing, most probably the Spirit has already guided you with the question: if you eat and drink to benefit your FLESH each day... how often should you eat and drink to benefit your SPIRIT? The answer is found in the question: how often do you want to be IN UNION with Christ? Once a year? Monthly? Weekly? Or daily? Only you know that answer to that.

But the WTBTS Memorial is an annual event that some, including me, are directed by the Holy Spirit not to miss. Why? Because if WE, the Body of Christ, do not OPENLY and PUBLICLY declare our union with Christ among them, WHO WILL SET THE EXAMPLE? How will such ones know what THEY are to also do? Many of their congregations do not currently have an "anointed" person; indeed, some have never had one. Many in that organization, therefore, have never seen a "partaking." How, then, will they overcome their FEAR?

We, however, are not supposed to be of the sort that "shrink back." Indeed, we are supposed to let our lights SHINE. How will such ones ever be able to "do good" to us, Christ's brothers, if they don't know who we ARE? True, we may experience persecution at their hands, but was not our Lord recorded as saying:

" 11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. 13 "Youare the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:11-16

So, we KNOW what comes with belonging to Christ. They persecuted him; they'll persecute us. But so what? We are HAPPY... BLESSED... are we not... because such persecution is because of our open loyalty to HIIM... and not because of something we ourselves have done.

I, SA, have shared these truths with you just as I received them from our Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel, and Son and Christ, of our God and Father, and his, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

I bid you peace... and ears to hear.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with such ones, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• justmom
    justmom

Hello Shell:

We will go this year as we did last year to the kingdom hall. And yes we are both disfellowshipped and my husband already partook for 9 years prior when we were inside.

Although it had been several years, last year was a breeze to get inside. Guess we caught them off guard. Several years ago when we went for two years, they met us at the door and told us it was private property, we were not welcome and they would call the police if we tried to get in.

So much for freedom of religion and a PUBLIC meeting place!

We will see what this year will bring. But we must share our faith by partaking to all of our old friends and all family that is still there.

There are some that are questioning but are too afraid. We have been in this community for 30 years. They know where we are if they need any assistance. We are there for them.

There is no other christian religion that denies its members the body and blood of christ. That is how this organization "shuts up the kingdom of heaven" to its people. Extreme bloodguilt.

Have a great day!

justmom (Kim)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What is this "carcass" or "body"? It is his FLESH... his body... the thing we are to "feed" on, if we are to live forever! (John 6:56)

You may also note that I put the word "eagles" in brackets. That is because "eagles" is an inaccurate word. Why? Well, first, eagles don't eat carrion (a dead/rotting body). They eat live prey. Buzzards and other "unclean" birds eat carrion. Second, this gathering is not by eagles OR by unclean birds. It is not by birds at all. It is by "flying, flesh eating" things. SPIRITS.

Aguest, some translations DO say VULTURES. And you are waaay off on what it means.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Aguest, some translations DO say VULTURES.

I do not doubt that, dear cameo-d (and may you have peace!). I did check about 9 Bible versions and they all had "eagles". Even so, my Lord is not talking about "unclean birds" here... which a vulture is.

And you are waaay off on what it means.

Well, then, please... enlighten me. Feel free, do. I am all "ears."

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit