What Others Are Saying about JW.com

by Reborn2002 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Found this on a Witness website. Made me laugh cuz the Witness criticizes the site yet admits she visits here. Hypocrisy?

Dina
    Member since 12-22-01
    7 posts 12-29-01, 07:34 PM (EDT)

3. "RE: Re: My first and last post"
    In response to message #2

You should keep it here. It must be very embarrasing to his "cause" to try to discredit the witnesses by cunning deceit. There was another case like this Msil66 from Jehovahs-Witness.com (worst board I have ever seen) went into yahoo chat talking about how he was just so broken hearted over the UN issue that he has decided to leave. And that he hopes everyone else does to. And I was like "oh please you have been bashing witnesses for atleast 6 months I know of" then he PMed me not to blow his cover. Of course I was pasting everything in the room that he was saying. It was funny and pathetic at the same time.

• patio34
    patio34

Does she realize how contrary her statements are: that it's the worst board; and that she knows about the last 6 months' worth of posts by a poster???

Hell-o-o!

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• Prisca
    Prisca

Pat,

My thoughts exactly.

• JT
    JT

that double think, double speak is always working when it comes to JW

OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUTH THEY SPEAK

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

Actually, this reminds me of a scene from Howard Stern's movie "Private Parts." The radio execs were going over the ratings and one commented: The average Stern fan listens for 1 1/2 hours a day. The average Stern hater listens for 2 1/2 hours a day, just to hear what he will say next."

The average apostate visits JW.com probably less than the average faithful, active Witness. hopefully, what they see here will make them THINK.

cheers,
    uncy

• freeman
    freeman

Uncle jimbo,

the same thing is true of the conservative talk radio host, Rush Limbaugh. Many listen to his show because they mostly agree with him; others hate him and listen just to see what he is saying. It must be working because he has the most listened to talk show in the nation.

Freeman

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Don't ya hate it when ur cover is blown? LOL At least u tried msil

That lady is lame. So, I wonder who she is? Does she post or is she a lurker? My imagination is getting the best of me....

• Xena
    Xena

Well if nothing else she is getting quite the sex education no doubt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit