what happened to garybuss?

by No Apologies 6 Replies latest jw friends

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

I just realized I have not seen any posts from one of my favorites here in quite a while. Looks like he hasn't posted in several months.

Anyone know, is he still around?

No Apologies

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'd like to know too.

• blondie
    blondie

It's such a sad case. Lawrence Hughes is hero in my eyes. I helped my wife, only 23 at the time, plot a course of suicide and carry out the plan. I'm pretty sure I could have influenced her to take treatment. The doctors thought so. I've never had the brains or the courage of Lawrence Hughes. I wish I did.

In my opinion, Bethany Hughes wasn't a victim of the Watch Tower Corporation because a corporation reduced, is just a piece of paper in a file cabinet. Bethany was set up and she was a victim of the Jehovah's Witness people and that's the point of this case. People with names and faces who might be laid off by Watch Tower someday to come and post here and be loved by the posters here. That makes me sick, and it's true.

The bastards won't be loved by me and neither will I love the Witness people who assisted in the murder of my wife or Witness people who assisted in the fracturing of my family.

Above is Gary's last post nine months ago. Perhaps the pain of remembering this made him take a break.

I hope he comes back when he can and add his wisdom and humor.

Love, Blondie

• moshe
    moshe
    - she was a victim of the Jehovah's Witness people and that's the point of this case.

How true, Gary. A corporation can't feel remorse for past wrongs, it can't produxe a heartfelt mea culpa to atone for the WT sanctioned suicides over blood transfusions, either. Only living people can do that and presently the KH's aren't populated by people with normal emotions or a functional conscience. The mental flaws that allowed the German people to participate in the Holocaust is at work in the minds and hearts of JW's when they shun ex-members or when they mentally browbeat sick JW's who need a blood transfusion into choosing death over life. Stupid people can never see their stupid conduct.

I applaud all ex-JW's who make a clean break from the KH and take the high road in denouncing the wrongs in the KH, while at the same time admitting their own cuplability in perpetuating this disfunctional and dangerous religion. No fading away or slinking into the shadows for them, like some who want to avoid paying the price for, "you reap what you sow".

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

bttt....

No Apologies

• asilentone
    asilentone

you can email him at his website, www.garybuss.com

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I see him on Facebook every once in a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit