you should not have to choose between your religion and family ! (awake mag quote)

by looloo 0 Replies latest jw friends

• looloo
    looloo

last summer there was a big upset caused by an article (july ,ithink) in the awake about a hindu lady that upset her family by leaving her religion and joining jehovahs witnesses and the ironic thing was it had the above quote in it , that someone should not have to choose between family and religion ! i printed the article off and underlined that section , and recently sent it to my inlaws along with a letter , because they are upset about not seeing their grandchild because they banned their son from the house (he Sdisfellowshipped) i am trying to sort the situation out , and i thought they might notice the hypocrisy in the article , however that idea did not work as apparently" there are lies on the internet !" and father in law was not very happy to receive it , but it is from an awake magazine ,watchtower literature ! but i will agree with him that there are lies in it though , because it says you shouldnt have to choose between your religion and family !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit