Active and/or Witnesses in good standing with the congregation: What brings you here?

by feenx 1 Replies latest jw friends

• feenx
    feenx

A question was posed on another thread whether or not those of us on this board who are no longer a part of the organization should be mindful of our words on this board so as not to upset any active Witnesses. There are some, including myself, that feel there aren't really any active JW's on here. Those who are still in the organization that post here are usually looking to leave, or seeking opinions on how to handle fading away.

I would be very interested, with complete respect, hearing something from any active Witness as to what draws them to this site. Curious? Have questions? Perhaps a potential chance to Witness to someone? I genuinely would be very interested in knowing your thoughts about this site, the topics and posts and where your interest lies, what brings you back?

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Help with an effective fade. Currently irregular, stopped all meetings in Jan '10, 4 months from inactive. Thats why I am here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit