2012 Movie Trailer (Will the Governing Body Come Down Strong on this Movie?)

by frankiespeakin 8 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Would put more but these are the only ones that work here but there is at least one more.I think the graphics are great and they really put in a end of the world experience.

I'm sure the Governing Body is gonna be all upset about this one and give lots of bethel comments, along with caution for their Dumbed downed end of the world cult members.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I actually saw this movie, and found it to be pretty good. I love the correlation that the person in charge was not only not honest, but he was an asshole. Much like the GB members.

• frankiespeakin
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well since they went back to the future in 2015 I have to say this is a farce. No penalties to any JW

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

It might be worth my time if we saw any scenes with a bunch of JWs standing on a corner holding up the Watchtower.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't see why the GB would come down on 2012 at this point since the movie came out last year.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

haha...very true Sweeney.

• fluke
    fluke

The best part of this is that if they where to comment on the film...

It would something like "the world cannot accurately predict the end of this system of things" And show a scripture like 'no one know its coming except the father'....

Of course failing to mention that they themselves can't predict it either!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit