2012(The Movie): If the world would end that way, would it be logistically possible for WBTS to have ALL JW's in a spaceship like that?

by african GB Member 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Just want to hear what other people think,

by the way our cong. had a "needs" talk warning people not to watch this movie.

I have to say however that after watching it, I almost went to Elders to confess my 'apostate sins,' in order to survive that big day.

• lancelink
    lancelink

I didn't see it,, have no need to watch Hollywood hype like that.

And if you had a desire to talk to the elders afterwards,,,,, THAT is dangerous

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

African GB Member

Just want to hear what other people think

I think this is a ridiculous question. Thats what I think.

AGBM, please respond to this question: Why are you asking THIS question? What possible relevance does it have?

If that is something that you are curious about, (you know, spaceships and JW's) then I have only two possible conclusions to draw; either you are borderline crazy, or you are intent on starting up a waste of time, stir up weirdness and emotionalism, thread.

I am not saying this in the hopes that others pile on and flame you. I really don't want that. But I hope you will answer my question, because frankly, your question does not merit a response.

• asilentone
    asilentone

agbm, did you almost confess to the elders about your masturbation problems?

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

If you are confessing your "sins" to make it into a paradise earth then you are doing it for the wrong reason. You wouldn't survive this system because of that act alone.

If the Bible is true then you must love God and you must have faith in him. Keeping your eye on the prize isn't really love for God.

It's a lose, lose situation for you right now. You obviously fear the wrath of the end of the world but you have no love for the God you learned about.

I guess you to ask yourself the following questions...

Am I going to try my best to learn how to worship God appropriately? AND

Do I really believe in a religion that teaches that the only way to God is through Jesus and the WBTS rather than just Jesus? AND

Do I really believe in God at all? AND

Is the appeal of religion to me just the reward of an afterlife?

And by the way, you can only be an apostate if you know the truth exactly (without doubts) and try and pull others out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit