actively defending a child molester ,is it a disfellowshipping offence ?

by looloo 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

hi , teel has commented on another thread about a po being disfellowshipped for actively defending his sons "deed"that resulted in his son being sentt to prison , it does not say what the crime was , and this made me wonder if a po got disfellowshipped for this is it possible that the wife and family of my childs rapist got into any trouble for supporting him , rather than my daughter (we are not jws) and the other jw victims , she supported him and took him back after his prison sentence, his brothers were verbally and physically abusive to another victims jw mother calling her now grown up daughter a liar etc (outside the kingdom hall ) it amazed me when i saw her out on the ministry , why would she be allowed to represent "the truth" when she does not know it herself ? just imagine if she had a "call" that showed a interest in having a study with her , and that study asked about her kids and husband ? imagine her saying "oh yes i have two wonderfull children im raising alone at the moment because my husband is a convicted child rapist serving a prison sentence for raping my old school friends as children and my friends child but i think they all made it up despite not having any contact with eachother for over ten years ! i know my husband had an affair with me when he was married to my best friends mum and has done nothing but lie all his god forsaken life before and after his marrige to me but i believe i can change him if i show what a good subservient wife (doormat) i am and of course non of his past matters so long as he goes back "in the truth". i imagine a "call" would run a mile if sister doormat came out with the real story , so i imagine she would need to hand her over to another dub ! would the elders just leave it up to her what she does , my inlaws annoy me when they say "but she hasnt done anything wrong!" when she refused to give a statement to the police about such a serious crime that messed up my daughters childhood ! anyway so if someone gets disfellowshipped for something pathetic like smoking , why shouldnt people who support child abusers get thrown out ?

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi looloo

I have sent you a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit