DC2015 New Release: Brochure "Return to Jehovah" for those who faded/left

by Designer Stubble 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Morpheus: Of course that brochure isnt really written for the inactive. Its written, like all things, for the sole consumption of the faithful.

I totally agree. This is damage control meant to reinforce the loyalty of those that remain. Keep telling them that people only leave for illegitimate reasons: sin, weakness, corruption, immorality, demon-possession.

Keep up the illusion that the GB members really care about those that left. Maintain the facade that elders are actively trying to "save lost sheep."

It's all bullshit for in-house consumption.

Once I was DF'd for 4 years and only once did an elder make any attempt to reach out to me. This was at a time I lived within walking distance (and I mean 1 city block) of the COBE of the congregation where I was DF'd.

It's just more propaganda from the WTBTS.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes come back so we can manipulate and exploit you, be judgmental and power over at are whim and direction, take money away from you so we can build are glorious Kingdom for are own self sustaining means. $$$

Little time is left in this system of things anyways, so why immerse yourself, you'll just be destroyed along with it, very soon !

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Chapter 7. "Even if you know it's all BullShit if you just pretend we will let you speak to your family again"
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Return to Jehovah so that you can help him and us hide and protect pedophiles in are organization.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Would a former slave who has escaped hard servitute and is enjoying freedom willingly return to his harsh & unloving master to be abused & made to work long hours without pay???

Hell no!!!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

"return to jehovah"

You bet- AFTER all seven of you GB dorks, pucker your contrite lips, and kiss my naked, nunrepentant, unwiped hairy ass!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The great Witness Recycling Program of 2015.

Up til now they have'nt had to worry about recycling, they could just keep getting new converts and tossing them when they were done with them.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Now that we have good jobs and money coming in they want it. Pffffft!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

If they start the thing with "A Letter From the Governing Body", the title should mirror that--"Return to the Governing Body".

I still don't consider 16 pages to be a "brochure". The pages will probably mostly be filled with the usual staged WT pictures. There will probably be "personal experiences" from numerous Andre-type WT muppets. And what little text is there will be written in the usual condescending style of WT as if addressing naughty children.

Of course, all the topics point the blame away from the lies and false prophecies of WT Corporation with their imperfect leadership and moral bankruptcy.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

This is nothing but a rewrite of the Nov. 15, 2008 study article "Help Them Return Without Delay!"

Nothing new. Same headings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit