Of Dragon Tales... and Other Things, Well, "Dragon-ish"...

by AGuest 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all who go with... may you have peace!

On various occasions here I have "jumped with joy" when something I was given by our Lord was later substantiated by something "written." I know that very often I share things that are "hard to understand," let alone believe. One of those things was the appearance of spirit beings, that they are, in reality, seraphs... "flying, fiery serpents"... dragons, if you will. I shared that truth with a dear one several years ago, and again recently, when other dear ones wanted to know about it. He has also kept up with what I recently shared on the subject here on the Board.

A day or so ago this dear one shared something with me that I think YOU might be interested in. It is the account of Saul of Tarsus, recorded by Luke at Acts 9:14, which reads (and pease note, dear ones, that virtually EVERY Bible version says this same thing... or, at least, uses the same word):

"And straightway there fell from his eyes as it were scales, and he received his sight; and he arose and was baptized;..."

Now, I know some wish you to believe, and so others teach, that it was "something like" scales... or that such "scales" were, in fact, cataracts or something of that nature. Dear ones... they were scales. And serpents, dear ones... yes, fiery, flying serpents... which are SERAPHS... indeed dragons... have scales.

And they were not scales as in some kind of "shield" over Paul's eyes. That word, in Greek, is "thyreos." Or perhaps some believe the word to have been mixed up with measuring scales. No, because that word, in Greek, is "zygos." The word here, scales... is "lepis"... and means something that can be stripped or peeled off, like a rind or husk. Or scale.

Again, I know these things are "hard" for some to understand. But they are the TRUTH. I have not lied to you, not one iota. It was scales that fell from Paul's eyes, scales that he received from our Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... who is the Copper Serpent... or bright copper seraph.

There's a REASON why the ancient cathedrals had GARGOYLES on their turrets, dear ones: to guard the "temples" that their builders thought they were... from "bad" spirits.

May those who wish it have ears to hear and, if our Lord wills, eyes to see. May you be prepared to see our Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Holy Spirit and Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... as he REALLY is.

I bid you all peace!

YOUR servant, as I am servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with, and a slave of Christ... to time indefinite...

SA

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi there Shelby.

I have a serious question for you, did you just get this from JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH or was this from a couple of days ago?

Much peace to you.

ATJeff of the JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH doesn't talk to me class.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, dear ATJ... again, may you have peace!

I didn't get it directly from my Lord, per se. A a dear one called and asked me, "What was it that fell from Paul's eyes?" Of course, he already knew the answer... but I got it IMMEDIATELY. Scales. Of course! What I DID get from my Lord was that they were in fact scales such as come from a fiery, flying serpent... a seraph... or dragon, if you will. I just checked and it was last night.

Why do you ask? And again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Decided
    Decided

What drugs do you take? The same ones that John was taking when he wrote Revelation?

Ken

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi there Shelby

I was just curious. I didn't mean anything other then I was a little tired when I read it and thought I would clarify. I know that you believe your god talks to you, and you mentioned the conversation with another person, so I was a small bit confused.

Hope your Sunday is going well!

ATJeff of the Easily Confused Class.

• AGuest
    AGuest

My Sunday is going QUITE well, dear ATJ... and peace to you! I just finished cleaning my downstairs floors (WHOO-HOO... and whew!), which I don't do as often as I should because they're dark hardwood and require washing THEN a protecterant, protectant... ummmmm, glossy coat of some stuff that comes in a green bottle. And so, I'm pretty jazzed because I don't even have to consider that for another couple months... and with that done, I've nothing else to do today but CHILL OUT! It's raining... again... some more... (sigh!)... so I'm either gonna find myself a good movie, curl up with the spouse and puppies... and chill. Or post. Whatever. However, my Lord directs me...

Peace and HAPPY Sunday to you, too!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

P.S. One little tidbit - I did ask about the scales... what they looked like, etc., and the closest thing I can describe them as would be like the material tortoise shells are made from: hard, like hoof material, and deeply opaque but not completely. My Lord said that his glory (which is fiery) was so bright that Paul's corneas would have been burned and his eyes permanently blinded immediately, so it was necessary to cover and protect them just before he (my Lord) appeared. Since Paul couldn't readily hide in a cave, like Moses, he had to have his eyes covered with something that could forestall the effects of the brightness of the fire (i.e., my Lord's glory); thus, the scales. The scales did not completely protect Paul's eyes, of course, as he wastemporarily blinded for several days... and there was permanent damage after all but it took some years for that to fully manifest. Peace!

• justmom
    justmom

Hello Shel:

Wow! That is awesome. Thank you for sharing what you hear from our lord. We love you

D&K

• justmom
    justmom

Shel:

The scripture is Acts 9:18...minor detail.. love ya

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, "Mom"... and the greatest of love and peace to you, my sister! Yes, I thought about that (the wrong verse) and reminded myself to go back and fix it, and then forget, and then our Lord reminded me, and I was gonna go back, and then I forgot, and he reminded me again... and I forgot again. SOOooooo... thank YOU for having my "back" and correcting my error!

To all those who read the post, the Household of God, Israel, those who go with... and everyone else... my sincere apology! The verse is Acts 9:18. Sorry!

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit